SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver super 55 radiator (gas)

Jimmy Looking for a Oliver super 55 radiator for gas engine searched the net cant find one... i forget the year but if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
barry none to be had, I had mine recored but I was told with a small modification a Oliver 77 will fit
August Ventimiglio Can anyone confirm if the radiator from an Oliver 77 will fit an Oliver Super 55? My Super 55's radiator is gone and I can't find one...can anyone help?
charlie ford i have a super 55 radiator , not sure if its for sale . may consider an offer. charlie located in s/w lower mi.
Larry Cravey
Re: Oliver super 55 radiator (gas)

The Oliver 550 radiator will work on the Super 55 with qualifications. The filler neck is slightly too long and will stick up above the hood. Remove the door or cut the neck down and reweld/braze it back on. The radiator cap will need to be replaced with a standard pressurized radiator cap available at any auto parts store. The fan lower shroud will probably have to be cut out slightly to allow the fan blades to clear the shroud. See picture. Contact Korves Oliver for new Oliver 550 radiators.

Larry Cravey

Picture #2 with lower fan shroud cut out and ready for black Rustoleum paint.

Larry Cravey

Picture #3 showing the filler neck sticking out 1" above the hood. Remove the filler hood door, or cut a hole in the filler hood door or cut down the filler neck and reweld/braze it back onto the radiator.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: