SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver super 88

Scott Bearrows I have a Oliver Super 88 that we cannot get oil to rocker arms, any ideas?? We have very good oil pressure to the gauge, reconditioned head installed. Replaced rocker arm assembly because old one nearly worn thru.
oleblu Are you sure you have the hollow bolt in the correct hole?
scott no I am not sure if it is in right hole, do you know which aea it should be in???
oleblu I'll need to dig out my manual.
scott b Thanks for the assistance we found the proper spot and have it running
jane I am looking for a decal of an Oliver tractor green and white for my friends fathers tombstone, he recently passed away and he always talked of this particular tractor can anyone help me find one
jason jones what gear should my supper 88 be in when reinstalling the shifter?
Rob Phillips I have an oliver super 88 wide front with an oliver loader. This tractors serial number is one of 23 made after the stop of mass production of the super 88. I was told Oliver corp. made 23 more super 88 as a collectors edition. Does anyone know what its worth or what it might be worth. It looks rough but runs nice and drives nice. With a little paint and small cometics it would be a show piece.
Mr. Nick Matyas Very nice website.
I am impressed.
I like it very much.

http://www.webroyalty.com

Glover Priar What are the electrical hookups on the hydraulic resere
vour for on an oliver super 88 diesel

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):