SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

OC46-3G needs a starter... part number problem

Christina Hey guys/gals
I have an )C46-3G with a bum starter... and I have the part number from the old starter but no one seems to carry it, even on the antique tractor sites... Is there another starter I can replace it with? We just bought the tractor, and didnt even get it off the trailer before the starter died... cant even tap it anymore to get it going... but we love her and want her to run!!! Thanks
Part number is 1108076 9D29

kevin hi i have the same problem with my oc46 and was wondering if you had figured anything out?? is yours a 3 cyl gas?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: