SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Super 55 pan seat

David I have a 1955 S55 and I'm having trouble finding a replacement seat for it. Most seats that are offered don't match the mounting hardware that is on this seat. Was there more than one type of seat that could've been put on this particular tractor at the time? The seat that I have has mounting brackets at the bottom that the spring attaches to and another bracket towards the back and top of the seat that a bar connects to. Any help would be great.
chuck I have a seat with new rubber spring.
Jeff I would be interested in finding seat parts. We just obtained a 1955 S55 without its original seat. Let's just say it has a less than comfortable seat for a day of raking hay.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: