OC-3 Grill

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

OC-3 Grill

Bryan Koskela Hello,We are looking for a grill for our OC-3 that we just purchased,we do not know much about it if there is differaces in years or anything like that.Do they have a seiral number plate and if so where is it located?I have seen pictures of one that had "Oliver" on the exhaust manifold and ours dosen't.We appreciate any help someone can provide.

Thank You,
Bryan and Mike Koskela
Astoria,Oregon

Gary : Hello,We are looking for a grill for our OC-3 that we just purchased,we do not know much about it if there is differaces in years or anything like that.Do they have a seiral number plate and if so where is it located?I have seen pictures of one that had "Oliver" on the exhaust manifold and ours dosen't.We appreciate any help someone can provide.

: Thank You, Call Landis at 717-738-2573
: Bryan and Mike Koskela
: Astoria,Oregon

Len Clapp : Hello,We are looking for a grill for our OC-3 that we just purchased,we do not know much about it if there is differaces in years or anything like that.Do they have a seiral number plate and if so where is it located?I have seen pictures of one that had "Oliver" on the exhaust manifold and ours dosen't.We appreciate any help someone can provide. On my OC3 it is located on the bell housing on the left side facing the front of the machine.

: Thank You,
: Bryan and Mike Koskela
: Astoria,Oregon

Steve Butler : : Hello,We are looking for a grill for our OC-3 that we just purchased,we do not know much about it if there is differaces in years or anything like that.Do they have a seiral number plate and if so where is it located?I have seen pictures of one that had "Oliver" on the exhaust manifold and ours dosen't.We appreciate any help someone can provide. On my OC3 it is located on the bell housing on the left side facing the front of the machine.

: : Thank You,
: : Bryan and Mike Koskela
: : Astoria,Oregon
If you've located any parts, please let me know. My neighbor just purchased a 1954 OC-3 and it needs charging and magneto parts. Would like to convert to 12 volt system. Someone drilled a hole in the Distributor cap for an external coil, shame,shame.
Steve Butler
Portland, Oregon

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: