1755 engine Swap

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1755 engine Swap

Bob Cuillerier Has any one changed the 310 Waukesha diesel engine in a 1755 to a Perkins 354. If so what all was involved
thanks

Matthew Hochmuth I've been trying to find information on this same thing but I keep getting different answers some say all you need is the clutch assambly and bell housing off an 1850 and some people are saying that you need the whole front end off of an 1850.
dusty2-105 I to looked in the 1755 engine swap I have been told that you need the whole front end. I looked at buying a 1755 with a bad motor the more I looked at it and the 2-105 white you have to swap.I think the 1850 or 2-85 or 2-105 front end will work.
chuck anderson Hi
I have a 1755 with the engine out , does anyone know what this 1755 is worth?
All parts are there just the engine was pulled, bearings turned.

dually guy just change the motor belly
ron you will need the 1850 diesel banana or 2-105, also you will need input shaft, bellhousing,clutch, flywheel, and backing plate from a 354 perkins, if you have all that its a easy swap lol, the 1755 frame will not have room for thr 354,

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: