1250?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1250?

Brian Can anyone tell me what the different is between the 1250 and the 1250a. I have a 1250 that is a 4 cyl gas. I am looking for some small parts and advice on it.
MikeS55d Both are Fiat tractors imported and rebadged by White after they bought Oliver. They are completely different tractors. The 1250 is a Fiat 415, 4 cyl. gas or diesel. The 1250A is a Fiat 450 3 cyl. diesel.
Try this website for parts and info.
http://importtractorparts.net/

Chris I'm looking for the best place/places to find parts for my 1250.It is 4cyl fiat gas engine.It was gave to me by my grandfather and I want to restore it.She still runs ok,throtles high,but I still plow and bushhog with it.
horace miller i have a 1250 gas too i would like to talk to you about our tractors 678 378 0623
jim eggler i have a 1250 gas tractor that runs ,looking for engine rebuild kit, or to sell tractor $1500. tractor has loose wrist pin i think.607 432 6771 jim .
Deana Friedel Looking to where we can buy a carb kit to rebuild the carburator and fuel pump/rod/ hose. Does anyone know a good place to find parts for the 1250 Oliver? I am having no luck at all. Currently she is not running because of the carburator. Please help
josh Kehl maybe someone can help i just bought my 67 1250 i was wondering does this mode have like a rear diff. lock lever please let me know.
Jake I have a Solex Carburator I am going to sell. It came off a running 1250 Oliver

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: