WHAT DOSE A B C STAND FOR

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

WHAT DOSE A B C STAND FOR

RAYMOND OLSON I SEE ON SOME OLIVERS THERE ARE YEARS WIT A AND SOME WITH A AND B AND THEN SOME WITH B TO A C WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN I SEE A LOT WITH GAS BUT I SEEN ONE DIESEL I HOPE TO FIND OUT THANK YOU
oleblu The A B C series tractors represents the refinement of the series.
1800A-first years of production. Produced from 1960-1962. Gas engine was 265 cubic inches, 2000 RPM, I think, sheetmetal had checkerboard decals. Throttle on steering column.
1800B- 1962-1963 Cubic inches increased to 283, RPM increased to 2200. Sheetmetal has raised sidepanels for painted words and numbers. Throttle still on steering column.
1800C- 1963-1964 Same engine as the B series, throttle moved to right side of dash, steering wheel now tilts and telescopes.
There are some other changes but these are most noticeable. I'm not sure of the changes in the different diesel engines.

William Behrend On the 1900 Model, the A series had a 2 valve per cylinder head in the 4-53 Detroit Engine. The B model onwards had 4 valves per cylinder.
dually guy and the b series 1900 had power steering

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: