Oliver High Crop Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver High Crop Tractor

vernon bruckerhoff What is an Oliver 1855 High Crop worth? What about a sharp 1755 High Crop?
Chad (IA) Rare! I have never even saw one. Normally those tractors go between $4000-$7000. I would have to say a High Crop, depending on condiion of course, average condition would go for $8000+++
Just a guess.

vernonbruckerhoff Thank you,Chad, for your advice of price of the High Crop. I thought I had it bought but someone got there ahead of me. I do have two origional Oliver 1600 High Crop tractors both of them built in 1964 and delivered to Louisiana and sold in l965. I am the second owner of each of these and have 4 bottom 3 pt origional plow and the delivery papers on one. Also an 1855 High Crop and a David Brown 500 Oliver with DB insignia high crop with arched axel built in GB. I am told it is one of 8 shipped to USA. Most of the 1855 High Crops were shipped to Tubidoux, La. to Thompson Manufacturing retrofitted with cane loaders and shipped to Argentina. This according to a retired Thompson engineer I met in Lafayette, La. My 1855 is a very typical southern tractor. My 1600 tractors are very origional and the sheet metal is perfect. My phone is 573-450-7022. Vernon.
Mark Toups Vernon are these the tractors that are going to the fall sale. These are likely tractors that were sold through My father's Oliver Tractor dealership in Thibodaux, La (Toups Equipment Co.) during the sixties. I would like to learn more and are they currently located in Baton Rouge?
W. Daughtry Got (2) 1600 high crops for sale. Running & orginal, but not restored. Located in NC

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: