Oliver OC4 3 D Crawler

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver OC4 3 D Crawler

Bill Wright Would anyone have an idea what an Oliver Oliver OC4 3 D Crawler might be worth. It is in running order and has both the dozer blade and a backhoe. It was recently professionally painted by a local farm and construction equipment company.

I should have the serial number tomorrow and from that will have a handle on the year it was built, but from what I understand, the OC4-3-D models were built from 1957 through 1965.

Thanking you in advance...

Bill Wright

Chuck Limmer Bill-
I have an OC4-3D myself. What I have found is the OC4 is one of the more rare Cletracs - plenty of HGs and OC6s out there. Even more rare is the 3-cylinder diesel version of the OC4. I paid 3,500 for mine with only a dozer blade, which was probably too much, but I'm still glad to have it. Check with the guys at Zimmerman Oliver-Cletrac...

Ray Andrews I have an oliver OC4 gas crawler which will not start. The magneto is the problem and I had it
rebuilt, now the real problem is how to time the
magneto to the engine. I have the engine on TDC
and the fly wheel on the correct making. But timing the magneto to the engine is where I get
lost. Can some one walk me through the correct
procedures. Help and thanks

william I have just bought a OC4 and paid $3000 for it I love it. The guy i got it from rebuilt it. The motor has less then 100 hrs on it. He also put all new hoses on it and had the cylinders rebuilt. I am looking for a copy of the instruction manual, service manual, or operators manual. This way i can find all the grease fittings. Also to get the specs on how to adjust the tracks. They are a little to loose and need to adjust them. Can anyone help Thanks Willaim.
arnold I have a fork attachment for a oc4. It is in excellent condition. What is it worth?
Karla Paulson We have an oliver oc4 crawler. We want to find out the year it is and the only number we can find is "og4-42-g"
Can anyone help us?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: