WHITE 2-45 Tractor Good yes or No

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

WHITE 2-45 Tractor Good yes or No

Paul I am considering purchasing a 2-45 are they any good or should I stay away?
Gerry Just wondering if you had purchased this 2-45 tractor?I have one and could share info. By the way I am looking for a front wheel RIM for this unit-hard to find~
Les McClelland I am looking at a used one and no that it has a transmission problem. The creeper gear is stuck and can't be shifted to another gear. The basic tractor looks good and it runs and starts good. It's a FWD. I don't mind fixing linkage etc but do not want to split the tractor and try to find hard parts. AGCO has a parts break down but some say it could take a year to get a gear or something else and it could be really expensive. Just wondering if anyone would allow me to call them if they have any 2-45 experience: good or bad. Thanks in advance. Les McClelland 612-868-2574
Steve Woodside Looking to replace the hose/engine heater on a 1980 4WD 2-45 Diesel Field Boss. Also need a front wheel. Any ideas? Thanks
Troika Drafts & Shires
610-955-9753

James I have a white 2-45 with a loader and front wheel assist. A front hub broke and I welded a shaft inside it to hold it togather untill I find a replacement I will not have 4wd. Anyone know of used parts sitting around or where I could even buy an entire tractor for parts? (815) 703-4692

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: