'39 Cletrac for sale

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

'39 Cletrac for sale

Jim Hoover my father has a 1939 Oliver Cletrac for sale, this tractor was a "toy" for my father's uncle along with some adventureous little ones.... unfortunately as the years passed and the kids grew up the tractor was parked in a barn and put out of commission... as hard as it is to part with it my father just can't find the time to restore the HD to its original condition.....please contac me if you are interested in giving this Cletrac HD a good home
dan z : my father has a 1939 Oliver Cletrac for sale, this tractor was a "toy" for my father's uncle along with some adventureous little ones.... unfortunately as the years passed and the kids grew up the tractor was parked in a barn and put out of commission... as hard as it is to part with it my father just can't find the time to restore the HD to its original condition.....please contac me if you are interested in giving this Cletrac HD a good home

still 4 sale , what are you asking for it, any picts???

Jace : my father has a 1939 Oliver Cletrac for sale, this tractor was a "toy" for my father's uncle along with some adventureous little ones.... unfortunately as the years passed and the kids grew up the tractor was parked in a barn and put out of commission... as hard as it is to part with it my father just can't find the time to restore the HD to its original condition.....please contac me if you are interested in giving this Cletrac HD a good home

bill : my father has a 1939 Oliver Cletrac for sale,this tractor was a "toy" for my father's uncle along with some adventureous little ones.... unfortunately as the years passed and the kids grew up the tractor was parked in a barn and put out of commission... as hard as it is to part with it my father just can't find the time to restore the HD to its original condition.....please contac me if you are interested in giving this Cletrac HD a good home

bill where are you located i might be interested in buying it my phone number is 616 293 3033

Eric Is your cletrac still for sale? Do you have any pics? Where is it located?
Scott Do you have any pictures? Is this still for sale or has it sold? What is your asking price?
jerry follette : . Where is it located and how much do you ask for it.
mike : my father has a 1939 Oliver Cletrac for sale, this tractor was a "toy" for my father's uncle along with some adventureous little ones.... unfortunately as the years passed and the kids grew up the tractor was parked in a barn and put out of commission... as hard as it is to part with it my father just can't find the time to restore the HD to its original condition.....please contac me if you are interested in giving this Cletrac HD a good home

Don : my father has a 1939 Oliver Cletrac for sale, this tractor was a "toy" for my father's uncle along with some adventureous little ones.... unfortunately as the years passed and the kids grew up the tractor was parked in a barn and put out of commission... as hard as it is to part with it my father just can't find the time to restore the HD to its original condition.....please contac me if you are interested in giving this Cletrac HD a good home

ROB CARSON Is this unit still available?
do you have any pictures?
what price are you thinking

JAMES LEMASTERSW : my father has a 1939 Oliver Cletrac for sale, this tractor was a "toy" for my father's uncle along with some adventureous little ones.... unfortunately as the years passed and the kids grew up the tractor was parked in a barn and put out of commission... as hard as it is to part with it my father just can't find the time to restore the HD to its original condition.....please contac me if you are interested in giving this Cletrac HD a good home

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: