880 Oliver

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

880 Oliver

Dan I'm looking at a 880 Oliver diesel for sale are there anything in particular to look for? Are parts hard to find?
Bobby We had one several years ago and really liked it. The only thing is that some of the early ones had problems with the power booster drive and when you pulled the lever back under a hard pull the tractor would stop and then grab and take off; before you could get your foot on the clutch, and after about three or four times it would shuck the rearend. There was an update where they installed a lube pump driven by a chain. I think it was in the transmission but I do not remember for sure. After we had the update put in that solved the problem.
casey I'm looking for parts for my 880 oliver. Where could i find the parts for the low range?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: