Oliver 1600

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver 1600

Alan Bredbury I have just purchased an oliver 1600. the tag on the tractor has the following numbers. 1600 10D 785. Is it possible to find out what year the tractor is from this information? Also I want to buy a manual for the unit is the 1600 2 Volume Service Manual, 776 pages Price $102.95) correct for this unit? Thanks
alanbredbury Now I am really confused. There is a silver Aluminum plate on the right side of the tractor on the hydraulic tank that says 1600 10D 785 this looks hand stamped. On the instrument pannel support there is a barely readbale tag (painted over) that has near the top 165 7206 and under that 151 807 459 and finally the stickers on the sides of the tractor read 1650. Can anyone help me figure out what I have here? Based on the lists of serial numbers I see on the web I may not have found mine yet. Thanks.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: