Ok, got my Oliver 77, now a ?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ok, got my Oliver 77, now a ?

Loren
It's a 77 Standard, no power steering. Did they offer power steering on them I can add to mine? Maybe off a different model? Thanks, Loren.

Ollie No. Too bad you didn't drive it before you bought it! Unless you are going to be doing loader work, you don't need ps anyway.
Loren Has a loader and will look at possibilities for retrofit.
Mike Van Horn I bought a Super 77 this summer with an aftermarket power steering and a DuAl 325 loader that works excellent! The power steering is the type that you cut the steering shaft and bolt it on.
Loren Is the unit that provides the assist mounted to the frame? I'd think it'd have to be but ??. Where does the hydraulic power come from, aux. pump or onboard hyd.?
Loren Put it in the wrong place.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: