oliver l600 tractor parts

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

oliver l600 tractor parts

dale oakes I am looking for an oliver l600 battery box (2) for my tractor HELP. DALE
jim I just had two made for my 1650 that cost me 28.00. Just take a big piece of paper and wrap it around the old battery box to get the pattern and mark where it's bent and have them bend it. I had my boxes made of eigth inch steel so they will last a long time.
dale oakes Jim, thanks for your quick reply. Does your tractor have a swingaway box?? Did you take your pattern to a sheetmetal shop or what?? Please reply and thank you. Dale
Chas in Tn Rock Valley Tractor Parts...I just bought 2 they are same as OEM for around $38.00 each.
Chas in Tn Rock Valley Tractor Parts...I just bought 2 they are same as OEM for around $38.00 each.
jim yes it has a swingaway box and yes I brought it to a metal fabrication shop. I did cut the holes and weld the studs for the catches on the bottom myself though. Good luck I'm from thirty miles north of Iron Mountain mi. where you from?
dale oakes Dear Chs in tn. Where is rock valley trator I live in Michigan. Got an address??? Dale
Chas in Tn. Rock Valley Tractor Parts, Rock Valley, Iowa , 1-800-831-8543...www.rvtractorparts.com....These boxes are under Agco/White, then go to sheet metal and you will find them, part no.#108016N they are $33.38 plus shipping, I was very pleased with them same as oem $180.00 from AGCO I checked.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractor & White Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: