MM BF Avery

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MM BF Avery

Ed Hobbs I have a MM tractor that is Prairie Gold with decals. It has BF Avery casings and what I believe to be an Avery serial no - 7V155. It looks just like the one in CH Wendel's book MM Tractors 1870-1969 on page 102 except the front wheels are adjustable in and out. In that picture, it says "rather rare tractor."

Looking up the serial number it looks like the serial no is like that of a "V" Avery and not a "BF.". Don't see anything like it under the MM's.

I am primarily a John Deere person so what gives here. I have talked to several people and seem to get different answers each time. (well that can be common in this hobby.)

Thanks for any info I can get.

Ed

Gary Duff What you have is a V Minniapolis Moline,1952.
Moline bought BF Avery out in 1950 and continued making the tractors for a few years.

Ira Ivers Knapp where can i locate new decals for my fomily's 1951 mm bf avery wide front end not orchard style. My grand father was the local dealer for our farm based town and my father was 10 years old when he backed it off the delivery trailer and hes been driving it ever sence. anyway i need to find decals for it, if its posible. i was going to repaint the ones on it but it got a little more complicated for my shaking hands. e mail me if anyone knows a company that can recreate these.
Damon Hart Hey man i am in the process one for our business but a good friend of ours when it comes to finding parts is Stienertractorparts.com they haev alot of odds and ends and the reproduction decal set for $35, you wouldnt happen to have any pictures of your BF do you because i really could use a good picture of the gas tank, a picture from the rear, and a picture looking at the steering column and gauges... if you have any of these pictures could you please email me at anything would be greatly appreciated! thanks Damon

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: