SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

how to fix diesel mixing with oil in 1964 Minneopolis Moline

J. Joelson My husband has an old 1964 Minnepolis Moline tractor and the oil is mixing with the diesel fuel. Any ideas or suggestions about what is wrong and where to start fixing it?

Thanks.

thepumpguysc Depends on what type of fuel system is on the machine.
MOST fuel systems have FRONT SEALS that keep fuel IN and oil OUT..
If the injection pump needs to be removed to fix and you've never done it before.. TIME THE ENGINE BEFORE removing injection pump.
If you can get me the #'s off the name plate on the injection pump OR the type.. I can walk you thru it. TPG

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: