SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

M M 335 Industrial_Differential_3 point

Robert Nettleton I have an M M 335 Industrial Tractor. A leak I believed is coming from the differential between the 3 point and auxiliary hydra pump unit. The oil is a milky white. I have separated the 3 point and auxiliary hydra pump unit from the deferential, removed the top plate from the deferential. The gasket is very thin and deteriorate and the breather tube is threaded into the cover plate is loose fitting. I drained the differential oil. It felt sticky but did not look like 90 weight.
My questions are:
1) How do I clean the deferential before putting in new 90 weight?
2) Is 90 weight the best oil to use?
3) Where can I get the gaskets?
Another question is when I use the tractor with the front end loader to scoop material, when the tractor is in forward motion, stopped, I can hardly get the transmission to shift out of gear. Any Idea why this would be happening and how can I fix it.
Thank you, Rob
ranettleton@live.com

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: