SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

z army

lee hall does anyone have any info on the Minneapolis Moline z army tractor? does anyone know how many survived and still in existence today? Does anybody know where I could find the lube instructions brass tag to buy, this is suppose to be on the fender?
David Lee, Minneapolis Moline model ZASI was made for the Dept of Defence in 1952. There were a total of 515 engines made for this tractor but it is not known if all motors went into the tractors...so it would be safe to say that there were 515 or less ever made. Many were left overseas or dumped overboard upon being shipped back to the U.S. There were a total of 3 bras tags on the tractor - 2 on fender and 1 on chain box below gas tank. I know of about 2 dozen in existance. I have four of them - 3 Air Force and 1 Navy.
jack How can I tell which branch of the service had which tractors.

How can I tell which tractor went to which branch of the service? Does anyone have a picture they can post or email to me?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: