SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Serial Number plate info

kevin My Z has the follow info on the plate the I can't seem to decode the information.

it read as follows

3 5/8 X 5 206B 4
Serial 01807076

Can anyone help

Kevin

Ralph This is your engine serial number plate. This engine was installed in a 1951 ZA.
kevin thanks

I found another plate with this set of numbers

00605681 on a plate near the hand clutch. Does this how this is a 51 ZA

Kevin

Ralph It is a 1951 ZAU (Narrow wheel spacing in front)
SN runs for 1951 00605436 to 00609939 for the ZAU

Terry I think I have a 1957 Miniapolis Moline 335 utility SN 10401932, can anyone tell me if that is right. It has a front end loader on it, and the hydrolic pump is run by the rear PTO shaft. I was wondering if the hydrolic pump can be moved to the front and a 3pt be hooked up to the rear. Thanks Terry
Brian Voak i have 2 plates on side one on motor it reades 3 5/8x5 206b4 01812157 the other one z00600633 iam trying to findout year and model of miniapolis moline

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: