Delco Remy Starter/Generator Serial Numbers

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Delco Remy Starter/Generator Serial Numbers

Kurt 396 Hello,

I am looking for information on how to decipher the serial number on older starters or generators for Delco Remy.

Thank You,

Kurt

D. Moeller Kurt,
I am looking for the same information. Did you have any luck. If so I'd appreciate knowing where to find it.

George Beyer I wish to know the amperage of a Delco Remmy aircraft generator model 1101900, 12 volt, Serioa No. 1261. thnaks, George
Bruce I'm also trying to determine what this starter number is for 1998564 date 6H07

Can nanyone help?

Richard I am looking for info on a delico Remy
967V 622 1936 Fire Truck

I'll send you pixtuers

*Starvin' Marvin in Tennessee...... Sir(s), would like to know info on this Ser. No. taken off of a GM Starter,"fifties".Delco Remy..thx..Marvin 51/53/62 chevy owner-66 JD Gas

Ser: 1107888 7K 8

such things as 6V, 12 V, probable year it came off...55, 56 chevy etc....it has the "enclosed" plunger" solenoid, etc..

*Starvin Marvin in Tennessee anyone home??????????!!!!!!!!....reference my inquiry of 12-5-08...thanks to someone who sees this and can check out my Ser. No. etc..later...*Starvin
Kishore I' am looking for Delco Remy 6v Generator Assy. Part # 1102103, if source able, kindly forward me your CIF airfreight quote to the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Rgds,
Kishore
Sales

Bruce Can anyone tell me if this D-R alternator has an internal regulator? 1100639-37A 4M19-12V Neg 1959455. Many thanks....
David Hudon I am looking for information on a REMY starter
from A 1924 4 cyl chev Starter Model # 711 B
Serial 166133

J W McAllister I have a generator of a 58 chevy pickup that is burned up and need to replace it in ordering they tell me there is a long and a short 20 amp or 30amp. I can't find anything on the gen but the serial no it is 1102307 and then model 1j
I would really appreciate it if you could give me some input.
THank you
J W McAllister

godon kraft I HAVE A MASSEY 65 TRACTOR THAT HAS A 1107247 STAMPED ON THE STARTER. I THINK I HAVE A BAD BENDIX. I HAVE FOUND 1107226 STARER IS THIS THE SAME STARTER. MY STARTER IS A DELCO REMEY
THANKS
GORDON
GORDY@TRITON.NET

john I am looking for brushes for a delco remy starter/generator part# 11011970,serial#7a27 this is off of a 1970 bolens garden tractor
ANDY LUNA LOOKING FOR A DELCO REMY MOD 1113560 SER 6590 STARTER
James mehlberger sr. HI I am Also looking for Information on how to decipher the serial numbers on older starters and generators for Delco Remy. If you could help me that would be great, thanks. JIM
jim mehlberger need help finding out, how to translate old numbers for old delco starters and generators. jim
curtis orton Found old starter w#'s

1108366 followed by "of 245"

thanks

abdo shair 1107116 starter
J. D Nichols I have a B john deere tractor with a delco starter on it.I would like to find out if it is a 6 volt or a 12 volt.The model# on it is1107942 the serial# is 2014.Iwould appreciate some help on this. thank you
Steve Bush I have a delco remy starter/gen off a 64 kohler k181 motor goes to a 64 panzer lawn tractor. I would like to know the amps of the D-R the serial number is 1101980 and model number is 8d10
Thanks for the help

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: