M5 serial question

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

M5 serial question

Andrew T I just looked at a MM tractor for sale close to my place.
The vendor says it is an M5 diesel, made between 1955-1960.
The serial # is 7C 76020. I can't seem to match this with
serial # info I've seen on the Web. I'm wondering if either
he's wrong about the model, or the serial#. Also, is the M5 diesel
a good tractor? Just looking for something to push snow
and misc chores? Any comments appreciated.

george Here what can tell about the M5 serial numbers and this is form tractor blue book. the serial number is located on the side of transmission case i don't know which side. The M5 was made from 1960 to 1963, the 1960 serial number started at 17200001, 1961 started at 17201041, 1962 started at 17202000, and the 1963 started at 17202507.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: