Minneapolis Moline Garden Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Minneapolis Moline Garden Tractor

Bruce Bell Hope you can help or point me in the right direction. Only partial details availbale will provide more if interested.

A Minneapolis Moline Garden Tractor about 1970
12 HP
Hydrostatic Transmission
Snow Blower and mower attachments
Kroler Engine
Electric start
12 volt system
Original bill of sale

Excellent shape. Running, blowing snow this winter and mowing in the spring.

Can you tell me what its worth and where interest would be.

More details available but I need to get home and visit the owner who likes tractors but dosen't like computers.

Thanks for your help.

Bruce
Ontario, Canada

Trout Moser The 12hp hydros were made between 1966-1969. If it is in good, original working condition with little to no rust then it would be worth between $1000-$1500 with the attachments. If interested in selling it call me at 260-273-0788.
paul miller older lady has one for sale with the 12hp kohler engine. it runs but needs some tlc. will need a cleaning and eventually a paint job. it has the mower deck and a blade. she said she remebers pushing manure in the cow yard with this unit. has been shedded. has good rubber. she says it is over 40 yrs. old. she is asking $850.00 for all. it this reasonable? are parts hard to get??
thanks.
paul miller
p.s. where do you get decals,etc. when doing a repaint job?
delmar,iowa

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: