Tractor value

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Tractor value

Donna I have two tractors that I need to find out just about how much they are worth.

One is a Minneapolis Moline Tractor/Loader in good condition.

One is a Minneapolis Moline Tractor/Loader in fair condition. T

They are both older models but run.

ken 2805 massey with fwa

Walker Miller, I am looking at a john deere 425 with belly mower, category 0 three point hitch with hydraulic system, about 4 to 5 years old and 219 hours on it for use on a small fruit farm with estimated useage of 150 hours a year. purpose is to free up use of main tractor buy using it mainly for mowing between rows. does anyone know the estimated value assuming average wear or where I can determine the value on the web?

Thanks

joe kobylski would like to know the value of this tractor had since new in 69 still use it .
Howard Miles did you find a place to check the value of yuor tractor,we have a MM 1962 with a Kohler motor we need to find out the value of it. any help u can provide would B appericated.Thanks.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Minneapolis Moline Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: