Massey #10 Baler

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey #10 Baler

Rick Leigh I just purchased this baler and was wondering if anyone could help with common problems that they had, and what I should look for before I need it this summer. I only have 4 acres of hay to bale, but when I need the baler I hope it works. Also if anyone could email a copy of the operators manual it would help. Most of the original instruction labels are still in place, but I could not see one for threading the string. Any help would be appreciated, thanks Rick
rick : I just purchased this baler and was wondering if anyone could help with common problems that they had, and what I should look for before I need it this summer. I only have 4 acres of hay to bale, but when I need the baler I hope it works. Also if anyone could email a copy of the operators manual it would help. Most of the original instruction labels are still in place, but I could not see one for threading the string. Any help would be appreciated, thanks Rick.I have a factory owners, operators manual for a #10 $10.00 includes shipping,e mail interested.
Char Hott : : I just purchased this baler and was wondering if anyone could help with common problems that they had, and what I should look for before I need it this summer. I only have 4 acres of hay to bale, but when I need the baler I hope it works. Also if anyone could email a copy of the operators manual it would help. Most of the original instruction labels are still in place, but I could not see one for threading the string. Any help would be appreciated, thanks Rick.I have a factory owners, operators manual for a #10 $10.00 includes shipping,e mail interested.
I need an operators Manual for a Massey Ferguson 126 Wire Square Baler. Can anyone help?

Char Hott I need an operators Manual for a Massey Ferguson 126 Wire Square Baler. Can anyone help?

jerry lauer I guess the only thing I remember about it was that we had trouble keeping the shear pin bolt in the flywheel,"use grade 8 or harder if you can find them" just have to remember whatever you are baleing cant be to damp or it will snap it off every time. and we used a wd45 allis to run it as the hand clutch was very handy because the pto would continue running while tractor was stoped. otherwise we always had good luck even in alfalfa. as for threading the twine sorry its been too long ago and cant remember, maybe if I seen the machine again. best luck you got a good one there.
Will Fraser The knot won't strip off the hook assembly on the right knotter on my MF 10 baler. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: