Massey Ferguson 135 carburetor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson 135 carburetor

wade I have a MF 135 gasoline perkins engine with a bad bendix zenith carburetor. Should I rebuild it with a complete rebuild kit, or spend the money on a new one.
Tyler(WA) : I have a MF 135 gasoline perkins engine with a bad bendix zenith carburetor. Should I rebuild it with a complete rebuild kit, or spend the money on a new one.

By all means... rebuild it. If your attempt at rebuilding it doesn't work to your satisfaction, email me and I'll link you to Jim Lincoln. Jim runs a company called Motors Unlimited and he is one of the last great carberator rebuilders in the nation. Jim will rebuild your carberator like new for less than half the cost of a new one. He truly rebuilds them too. ALL seats and jets. He glass beads the bodies and refinishes them with either factory original coatings or better when improvements come to market.

Jim rebuilds most of my carberators and I've never been less than wonderfully pleased. Jim gets most of his trade with mail orders from "Hot Boat" and vintage racers from coast to coast. He just rebuilt a cast iron, one barrel Zeinith for a friend's AC-B and does a lot of tractor carbs too. Not many can top his craft and quality. Reasonable prices too.

John W. McClain I need a rebuild kit for a Zenith carb. all that I see on it is the words British Made. I would also like to know the Email of Jim Lincoln or telephone # and or addresss THANKS JOHN

Ben Hudgens in regards to the Bendix Zenith carb. on the MF135. i just took mine off and cleaned it. a question i have is what is the device on the outside of the carb that screws into the bowl with a lead going to it? it look to be a coil of some type but when i tried to check it out by applying 12v to the lead, nothing happened. what is the function of this device?

Dale Tyre I also have a MF 135 with a Continental 4 cylinder engine and i have constant problems with the carb and was wondering if there was anyone who would know how to replace the original carb system with a modern type system conversion kit with a gravity fed carb or if there is a kit available like this.

~Dale Tyre

Dale tyre I have a MF 135 with a Continental 4 cylinder engine and I have constant problems with the original 'updraft' carburetor system. Does anyone know of a modern day replacement kit using a modern intake and carburetor system (or fuel injection system)? If not, can anyone tell me how to solve this constant carburetor problem other than rebuilding it?
~Dale Tyre

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: