What year and model do I have?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

What year and model do I have?

Will I have Ferguson tractor and would like to know what year and model it is. The serial# is TO-122279. The # on the engine is Z129A600. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

BOB UK Hi Will
You have a 1953 Ferguson TO-30 Built in Detroit Mich, the TO 30 was built from 1951 to 1954 and was the same as the TO-20 which it superceded exept it was fitted with the new Z-129 engine which gives 30.27 hp, against the Z-120 engine which gave 23.9 hp,

hope this is of help

BOB UK
England

Joey I have a Ferguson that has a loader on it that has me puzzled. The serial number is TO-47097 and the engine has a stamp that says Z129A600.

The serial number would indicate that it is a TO-20, but the engine size indicates a TO-30. I THINK it is a 1951, but this is just going off the serial number.

Any idea what model and year I have? Is it possible that the loader is a factory item and puts the serial number in another category?

Thanks in advance!

Joey-

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: