MF 165 ALTERNATOR WIRING DIAGRAM

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 165 ALTERNATOR WIRING DIAGRAM

JOAN I NEED A MASSEY FERGUSON 165 DIESEL ALTERNATOR WIRING DIAGRAM ASAP. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU

Jerry Joan,

I need a wiring diagram, too! Please let me know if you've found one and can share your information.

Thanks,

Jerry

Craig Whitmire Jr I too need help... could you? Would you? Please include me ... My MF-165 is a 1966 diesel. I replaced the generator and am rewireing to new gauges for the most part. Alternator has built in regulator.
Bert Colstee Search the internet on Google, type "MF165", you will find several shops that canb deliver you maintenance books on the MF 165. For only $35 dollars, and you can rebuild your MF completely!

Good Luck !

don sampson just brought it needs some re wiring

thank you

don sampson thank you
Deven Hey guys, get an alternator from an older GM 305 or 350, you will probably have to make new brackets but the wiring will be the same. Thick red wire for your main power, thin black wire for ground and another thin red wire.

I have a 165 diesel as well, and this is all I did with mine and it works like a charm!

Dale just bought a 1975 model 165 massey, folks who owned it before me tried to switch to alternator, fried all wiring and some guages, but it will crank and run, it has alternator with external voltage regulator, I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a diagram would be a godsend, thanks
Ray brammer Joan, i to need a wiring diagram, did you find one thanks ray

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: