MF/Snapper Garden Tractor Cat 0 PTO tiller 42"

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF/Snapper Garden Tractor Cat 0 PTO tiller 42"

Pat Irlbeck I have a Snapper brand cat o 42" PTO rear tiller for a garden tractor. I am told (by Snapper) that this was build by MF around 1980. The Snapper model # is 6-0374. Would anyone know what the MF model # might be and if MF(AGCO)still supplies parts for this. Are there any dealers in around that sold a lot of MF garden equipment?

Thanks!

WAYNE WICKER TRACTOR AND EQUIP SALES YOU PROBABLY HAVE A 1855 MODEL, I ALSO HAVE ONE MY SELF COMPLETELY RESTORED HYDROSTAT 3POINT LIFT CAT 0. I ALSO HAVE ONE FOR PARTS ARE CAN GET YOU PARTS, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE WRIGHT ILL SEND YOU INFO. THANK YOU WAYNE WICKER
AL SMITH If you have not located parts for your MF Tiller, call M.M. Weaver & Sons, Leola, Pa., they supply a large supply of non current MF Parts and have been an MF dealer for a long time. I was with MF for 23 years but have lost track since I have been away more than 15 years.
I am almost sure AGCO does not carry any parts for the old MF Lawn & Garden line since MF sold that line to Snapper in the last Seventies or early Eighties.... Good Luck.

dave m/f 1855 hydostatic
deck goes up & down but rear end does not move.
can you give any ideas???? thx

Dave Where are you located? I have a Snapper 1855. I don't
use the mower but I do use the blower. I need one hydrolic
piston and wonder if it could accomidate any sort of
power steering set up. What can you tell me.

Carl S. Agostinelli Snapper Model 1855
I am looking for any info on this tractor. I would like to restore it or sell it as is. It acts as if there is water in the fuel and the hydrostat is sluggish in high speed. Please send any reply to: cagost@netzero.com Thanks

Rick B It is a MF4250, I have one on my MF1450 tractor. My complete parts list also has the breakdown of the entire tiller, what part do you need info on?
Ralph Wilson Interested in your MF tiller. Could you forward your phone#
Matt Can any one help me with my 1450 my deck will not rise in the front only the rear will go up
dave
Re: MF/Snapper Garden Tractor Cat 0 PTO tiller 42"

I'm Looking at purchasing a Snapper 1855 from my mothers neighbor. He is older and hasn't used it in years but has taken extremely great care of it. He replaced the engine 6 years ago with a onan 20hp and went through the electrical 2 years ago. It comes with a 5' back blade, yard trailer, and 60" belly mower. Any Idea what a fair price is?

dave
Re: MF/Snapper Garden Tractor Cat 0 PTO tiller 42"

I'm Looking at purchasing a Snapper 1855 from my mothers neighbor. He is older and hasn't used it in years but has taken extremely great care of it. He replaced the engine 6 years ago with a onan 20hp and went through the electrical 2 years ago. It comes with a 5' back blade, yard trailer, and 60" belly mower. Any Idea what a fair price is?

Mario Dave, I bought one with a 4 foot grader blade under the belly, 4 foot rototiller 3-point, 4 foot chain Flail 3-point, small disk (not much of a disk)and a nice 4 rfoot box scraper with soil buster tines in it. I payed $1,850.00 runs great and looks fair. I have renovated two half acre yards with it and I'm cleaning and painting everything plus a new seat and batery. I'm selling for $2,400.00 for all. I have modified the PTO to take the standard quick coupler and installed same on the tiller and the chain flail. also replaced a bearing on the chain flail worked over the grader blade. If I had a mower deck I might keep it but I do not want to spend the $450.00 for the new one. It all looks pretty good now. You be the judge on the fair price goood luck.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: