Massey MF7 Lawn Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey MF7 Lawn Tractor

Scott Hollis Looking for MF7 lawn mower in good shape wihin 150 miles of Frederick, MD.
mark Hello I have 1 mf 7 tractor ,needs motor everything else good
1 mf 7 basket case parts tractor both 1973
2 h 70 7 hp engines both need rebuilding
carb rebuilt on 1
1 MF 8 hydrostatic trans engine runs but is tired
all have electric start
3 mower decks with steel roller
1 dozer blade
1 mf 720 snowthrower manuals for mf 7 and snowthrower and blade
located in mich near battle creek
would like to sell the whole bunch
thanks
I know this is kind of off base from what you are looking for but I would appreciate any advice on how to price this stuff
thanks mark

Scott Hollis Mark I wish you were closer so I could look at what you had but to give you an idea of how to price. I got outbid on a MF7 in good working condition wih rebuilt engine + another MF7 for parts + the snowblower attachment that sold for 320.00. I went to look at the stuff and it was in decent shape but a little rougher than I wanted. I was willing to give 300 forwhat he had but someone outbid me and bought it for 320. I have seen thes go for 550 if they are in really good shape or go for 200-300 bucks if they are just ok. Hope this helps. Scott
billy rauli I'm looking for a Massey snow blower for the
MF7. my MF7 needs a starter,head gasket. I need
them, and can you tell me how to atech the mower
deck.

i live at:
jeddo, MI 48032

Wayne Killian Do you still have the motor for the tractor.
Rich Robinette I have a MF7 that I would like to sell. It is in what I would call average condition. It has been setting for a while not being used. About two years ago I had a new short block done. I have had it running within the last 6 months. It needs a battery and air in the tires, but I belive it will run again with little work.
Michael Nash I am looking for brake pads for a MF7? Can anyone out there help me? Thanks

Jeff Hi I need parts bad for 7's and 8's. Hood trim, steering wheel cap, footboards etc..
Darwin I have a MF7 with snow blower, wheel weights and chains. I put a new engine on it a few years ago now the right angle gear drives on the mower deck need some new pieces. Does any one know where these parts may be available?
MUSTAPHA OUALI TRY EBAY,SOMETIMES THEY SHOW SO MANY PARTS THAT YOU MAY NEED .OR GO TO GOOGLE .COM AND YOU CAN FINF A LOT STORES.
QUESTION ??
WHAT CAN OF ENGINES DID YOU PUT AND WICH BRAND ?
THKS

Les Delancy Wow Mark, I wish you were in NC!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: