1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor

Ken Conner I have a 1970 1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor with only 1520 actual hours on it. It need to be repainted. All of the sheet metal is perfect shape and the steering and hydraulics are like new. I put new 20.8-38 Titan rear tires on it. Does anyone know what it is worth?
John
: I have a 1970 1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor with only 1520 actual hours on it. It need to be repainted. All of the sheet metal is perfect shape and the steering and hydraulics are like new. I put new 20.8-38 Titan rear tires on it. Does anyone know what it is worth?

I bought a 1972 1150 last year. It had less than 3800 hrs on it. Sheet metal is excellent. It is a good tight tractor. Paid $4500 for it. yours should be worth much more.

ERIC : I have a 1970 1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor with only 1520 actual hours on it. It need to be repainted. All of the sheet metal is perfect shape and the steering and hydraulics are like new. I put new 20.8-38 Titan rear tires on it. Does anyone know what it is worth?

My uncle has this tractor and it is quite a beast. Not to many non turbo tractors have such big v8 grunt. a full day of running this machine on say a corn chopper will vibrate your body so much that you feel weird after you get off of it. Surely an amazing and loud tractor. Would like to take this machine to a stock tractor pull and see how it would do. I wish I had one of these machines myself they are built like a tank. Eric

Pete :
: : I have a 1970 1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor with only 1520 actual hours on it. It need to be repainted. All of the sheet metal is perfect shape and the steering and hydraulics are like new. I put new 20.8-38 Titan rear tires on it. Does anyone know what it is worth?

: I bought a 1972 1150 last year. It had less than 3800 hrs on it. Sheet metal is excellent. It is a good tight tractor. Paid $4500 for it. yours should be worth much more.

Just wondering if you might have an interest in selling your MF 1150 tractor you are discussing.

jerry : I have a 1970 1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor with only 1520 actual hours on it. It need to be repainted. All of the sheet metal is perfect shape and the steering and hydraulics are like new. I put new 20.8-38 Titan rear tires on it. Does anyone know what it is worth?

is it for sale and how much jerry

Bob Let me know if this tractor is still for sale. I might be interested in buying it.
troels kroyer Where is this tractor located?
What´s the price?
Troels

John B I just found this page searching Google for Massey Ferguson 1150. I am looking to buy one. I cannot tell from this page how old these posts might be (no dates...) Today is May 12, 2010. If any of you have a decent MF 1150 for sale, I would appreciate you getting in touch with me. Thanks! John

Per From Sweden : Hello is it annywone who have an 1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor for sale in god conditions ?
Pleace we schuld go to USA in the end of juli and are intressed tho by one and thake home to Sweden. If annywone now samthing send a mail(((Per Sweden

gerald sharp I have a good 1150 massey for sale. it is straight metal. mechanicaly good good rubber paint fadded a little.573-473-4381.

Urs Eberhard Hello

I am looking for Massey Ferguson 1150 with 3 PH?
Please let me know when you any for sale.

Thanks Urs Eberhard

john evans im looking for a massey ferguson 1150 ,in good order
clyde james 574-286-1529 : I have a 1970 1150 Massey Ferguson Tractor with only 1520 actual hours on it. It need to be repainted. All of the sheet metal is perfect shape and the steering and hydraulics are like new. I put new 20.8-38 Titan rear tires on it. Does anyone know what it is worth?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: