SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF-202 Industiral / Workbull ?

Landy Are all MF-202 Industrial Tractors "Workbulls" or is the workbull a particular model of a 202 Industrial?
Thanks

Jeff Z. There were many models called Work Bulls. I don't know the complete history but I think yours was a Work Bull. The newer ones By Massey Harris Ferguson were Massey Harris Work Bull tractors fitted with a hoe and bucket.
mmetalman I have a 1958 MF 202 Workbull. I'm quite sure the Workbulls are strictly industrial tractors of this type, very heavily built usually with a front loader and a back-hoe. I have not heard of any tractors other than the Industrial MF 201, 202 203 and 204s of the '50s & early '60s other than MHF or MH models that preceeded them. From old literature I've read online they were so called because they were "built like tanks" and never wear out. The agricultural versions were built much lighter and were not referred to as 'Workbulls'.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: