MF tire chains

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

MF tire chains

Norman Zellers I have a set of (like new) tire chains for a Massey Ferguson Model 165 or 135 that I'm looking to sell.
The chains are linked in a way that prevents them moving down into the tractor tire treads, and keeps them up on the surface of the tread.
If you are interested,....make me an offer.

Joe Baloorti : I have a set of (like new) tire chains for a Massey Ferguson Model 165 or 135 that I'm looking to sell.
: The chains are linked in a way that prevents them moving down into the tractor tire treads, and keeps them up on the surface of the tread.
: If you are interested,....make me an offer.

I'll make you an offer.....use 'em for fill in one of your ditches on the back forty!!

Andy : : I have a set of (like new) tire chains for a Massey Ferguson Model 165 or 135 that I'm looking to sell.
: : The chains are linked in a way that prevents them moving down into the tractor tire treads, and keeps them up on the surface of the tread.
: : If you are interested,....make me an offer.

: I'll make you an offer.....use 'em for fill in one of your ditches on the back forty!!

I'm interested, where are you located?

Larry I have a MF 5455 with 16.9 x R34 rear tires. I have tire chains from another tractor (18.4 x 30). Will these chains fit on the 16.9 x R34? When laid out on the floor, the chains are 14 feet long (end of link to other end of link)ll.
: The chains are linked in a way that prevents them moving down into the tractor tire treads, and keeps them up on the surface of the tread.
: If you are interested,....make me an offer.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: