SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 35 V8 conversion kit.

William Bos Hi All,

I have seen converted tractors online, and wondered if there was a source with a website with a kit??

ken Sounds like your looking for the same thing that I'm wanting to do. I would want to do it with a little bit bigger tractor. I'm not sure how small you could go with a conversion. I have access to a lot of tractor parts because I work at a big salvage yard. I put a 354pk in a 1972 F350 one time. Great pulling power but road speed was a bit slow. I still have that engine and trans combo. I have always loved the V8's and I think it would be great to have that engine in a small tractor. Any questions just email me.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):