SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Identifying a Massey Ferguson model using the serial number

Billr50 Can anyone suggest where I can find the model of my old Massey Ferguson - the serial number is 152UA72048D
garymck Try www.tractordata.com. It is best to know the model # before searching.
Jeff Z. This site might help you:

http://www.philstractor.com/cat/index.php?main_page=page&id=22&chapter=0

GEEBEE That is the Perkins engine ser.#, the tractor ser.# and model# should be on a small rectangular plate riveted to the dash
Larry Franks Please help me find year model and any other information on a Massey Furgurson 240 made in Great Britton with number 2773 U42129
Gerald Haga Model: 30E
S/N: y 0554
MS NO: 5102

Bill Smith
Re: Identifying a Massey Ferguson model using the serial number

Can anyone help me identify what MF model my tractor is. The serial no. is 9A 83628. The person I bought it from said he thought it was a mid 60's industrial version of a MF35. He removed the FE lift and replaced the hood with the red/gray one you see in the picture. It is 3 cyl. gas.

Jeff Free Massey Ferguson MF 50 Serial Number 534329 what year is this tractor?
ray 9a2I4969 please tell me all you can about this tractor you can
george
Re: Identifying a Massey Ferguson model & year using  the serial # 9A 139025

Hi i,am trying to find out the model & year of this Massey Ferguson industrial tractor using the serial number which is 9A 139025 thanks

James Reitzas
Re: Identifying a Massey Ferguson model using the serial number

I have a Massey Fuerguson tractor marked model # 101 102, serial # 38065. I am looking for a service/parts manual. Can you help.
Thanking you in advance,
James Reitzas

mark summerville my mf65 has a serial #700142..what year was it manufactured...thanks
JEFF NYABERI I have Amassey Ferguson tractor with the following detail H 2228035 AND F 48961 When was this tractor manufactured, where and what hp is it?
Seth McKibben MF204
J6A 342751

Engine -- Continental Z134

Danny Wrey The Serial No. on the engine of my 235 is 71762. I am trying to find an overhaul kit but am not sure of the engine if it is exactly like the 135s or not.
Roger A Palmbos I have a MF snowmobile SST 400. The thing has been in barn for 30 years and now it runs like a top. The SN is 46006T 1647401669? Can you figure out what year and is it worth anything?

Thank You,

Roger A Palmbos

Jon Simonson It is a 1973 Massey Ferguson with a serial number of 9A153089. What is the model number for this tractor or how can I find this out.
Shane Macon MF Serial # 9A252243, Can you tell me what year model it is? Thanks
Shane Macon
Serial #

Also it has a 236 engine

david looking to find yearmodel its an mf 30b im guessing 1980. also ill need to replace seals in rotor motor that swings the hoe. thanks david
Jamie Currin Hi,Could you please help me with the model and year of my Harry Ferguson TO30 ? The serial# is 111146.Also,are there any websites that give free values? Thanks for any help you can provide.
daniel Need to know year and model of MF.
Serial number is 9A 92548

jerry begay what year is my 240 mf tractor serial# 14051 type 2773

Scott Skelton
Need model number

Marty Robbins Serial Number: 9A I4702I
it is a 135 MF, cannot determine which year manufactured.
thanks, Marty
3 cylinder gas

ken seaholm I have a Masset fergson #94I2944 with loader on it model 100 and #103468 can anyone tell what model it is and year
william newman Can anyone suggest where I can find the model of my old Massey Ferguson - the serial number is 29764
stan slagowski I have a massey ferguson sickle mower and would like to know the model no. i can find the serial no. but that is all, can any one help?
kenny miller what year is this tractor
model # 2402 wd
type 2773
serial# D07064
made in Great Britian

thanks

jerry jared serial # of 4345 wd is gbcd14abxak45280 need year of tractor
dacid mccormick massey ferguson 35 turf special saeial no is ugm656000732 what year is this unit
Jay Freeman Serial # 2A260267

Thank you.

Jack Brewer Massey Ferguson
S/#: 439640
I would also like the year if possible

John Ouellette I have a massey ferguson sickle mower that I need to repair, but I only have the serial number.238-150431.I hope that you can help find the model number. Thank You

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: