SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 135 front end Loader

chris rollinson Ihave just bought a MF 135 and it came with a FEL attachment. This is an original MF loader and still had the manufacturers plate on it. The model # is 35 7 and the serial # is B 9755. My problem is the FEL was unattached from the tractor when bought and it did not come with rams. I want to attach it and need to know the length and diameter for both the lift and crowd rams so I can buy the right rams I have searched the net and have not been able to find any information on this FEL even though I know the serial and model # There are some manuals around for MF loaders but unless I know that I have the right one I cant be sure that I will get the info I need. can anyone help me with this any info would be appreciated
mike looking for front in loader for a MF 135 tractor.
serial number show to be either '69 or '70. Small
bucket ok.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):