SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 135 D fuel bleed sequence

Joe Roque My MF135 was running fine but needed a fuel filter chance. I replaced the filters and cleaned all the bowls. I pumped the system back full of fuel and bled the fuel pump at the three bleed valves untill I got a solid stream of fuel. The engine will still not start. Is there a bleed sequence? I have just ordered the service manual.
GEEBEE Joe, if ya got fuel to the injector pump ya probably just need to bleed the injectors now, loosen the fuel lines at the injectors and crank engine until you see fuel and it should start. I will send you a copy of the bleeding procedure anyhow.
Sonny GEEBEE, could you pls send me a copy of the bleeding procedure for the MF135. My fuel line froze up due to water in the glass bowl next to the fuel pump and now there is air in the fuel line.
Looks like a pump lever on the side of the fuel pump but not sure if it is working.
Thanks

jaybe Hi Geebe. I think you may save my day well my old Dad day if you could send me the bleeding procedure for his tractor.It`s been stuck in the barn for over a month and now with all that snow...merci,tank you ,Alain
Lisa Could you please send me the procedure to bleed my fule line. Thanks
Charles Ashford I could use the bleed sequence as well.
Bob Abela Hi

Icould really use the bleeding Sequence too!

I seem to have an airleak in the line

Doug I changed my fuel filter and for got to bleed the lines. It started and stopped. I tried to bleed the lines but it seems like it doesn't work. Is there a sequence to bleeding the lines? I could use some info thank you

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: