SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson 35 Perkins Diesel Fuel Injection Pump

Alvin I just fixed a leak at the fuel injection pump by replacing the four O-rings & cover gasket. Since then the tractor starts and runs nice and smoothe with no leaks. The tractor is running at a lower RPM than previously. I adjusted the idle speed and throttle shaft on the cover of the fuel injector pump (both seem to be set OK). Need advice as to what could be causing the loss in RPM's.

Alvin

hankntx i just happened to come across your post. i just removed my injection pump from my mf50. it to is leaking around the top cover. where did you get your gasket seal at? Also are the 4 o rings inside the cover. which screws did you loosen to remove the cover? i havent had a chance to really get into it yet. had to go back to work.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks
hank

OVIE THERIAULT I have a question. Was the diesel fuel ending up in the oil. I have that problem.
Barry Todd My MF35D is dripping fuel from around the shut off rod as it passes through injector pump housing. I think I'll need to replace O-rings as you did, any tricks that would be helpfull and are parts easy to come by?
Lester Had that problem.Rebuilt fuel injector pump.Same problem as would build up oil after running hard.Problem was small line that goes to #1 cyl.It steady fed diesel into #1 cyl. and ran into oil pan.Blocked off line.It is supposed to shut off after moter warms.Blocked it with a screw.
maverick ned to know if i can adjust the fuel amout by moving the pump one way or another, and also i have a leak at the lines, done replaced the copper rings, and no luck any suggestions

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: