massey ferguson serial number.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

massey ferguson serial number.

don janes can someone please interpret my serial number for me.i know what s.d.m.stands for.standard.diesel.dual clutch.but what is the significance of the numbers.can they tell me the year of my massey ferguson mf 135,and where it was manufactured?(us or uk)i have the indentification plate but is almost unreadable.any help would be greatly appreciated.also if you could give me a site that handles this sort of thing.i am a rookie to this adventure.
GEEBEE Yes the serial # will give that info, if ya don't want to post it on here send it to me and i will give ya the info.
don janes sorry geebee,an oversight on my part.here is the number.sdm641020039.thank you for replying.
GEEBEE Hi Don, that would make it a 1966 US built model.
tractordata.com has quite a bit of info on it.

ken mitchell I think this is the serial number for my mf135.5687950 can anyone tell me about this.It was down on the side of the steering.
GEEBEE Sorry Ken, thats not the ser.#,
the number should be on a small rectangular plate on the dash panel.

donnie shaw to 58375

steve need breakdown of id,year etc.
GARY I HAVE A 165 MF SERIAL # 9A177179 WHAT YEAR IS IT.
Terry Sparks i have a 240 ferguson serial number 562089, needing to know what hp it is?
don wagenknecht I have a Massey ferguson 1010 4/w/diesel ss 01150
what year? and would like to know where to buy used attachments

robert mcclendon i have a MF200 bull dozer i found a number on side of dash panel it was 70214596 is this it
paul fischer i'am trying to find where this massey ferguson 1010 tractor was made and what dealer it went to after being made serial #13609 can anyone help me out

THANKS PAUL

thomas donadio Iam trying to find out what year this combine is ,and if it is in fact a hydrostatic transmission ? thanks for your help regarding this
Heather I have a Massey Ferguson 175 with serial # 9AT74894 can you tell me the year?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: