Sperry Rand New Holland s 16

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Sperry Rand New Holland s 16

Reggie Brannon I would be thankful for any information or pictures about the s 16 and the hydralic system
How attachments and mower are mounted and operate any type of manual on it.Any information would be more than I have .
Thank You
Reggie Brannon

Joe Eyster I have an S-16 and some (parts and attachments) manuals. 7172595959
Rob Rissler i have a s-16 sperry rand tractor also i need paint code numbers so can restore mine thank you rob
Coke in MN Do you have the sunstrand or the vickers hyd system
Donavon Mitchell looking for a snow blower for a New Holland Sperry Rand 12 (1971)
Coke in MN Looking for the mower gearbox for the New Holland or Ariens mower deck .. Right angle box 1 to 1 raito . .Either the new style square or the older rounded box.
Neil Gleason still looking? I have a 4' snow blower in very good condition
Larry Young I have the 1973 New Holland S16, engine short blocked in 1998 with very little use since. Starts and runs fine chokes out when throttled believe carburetor problem. Has most every attachment except tiller and front scoop. Hydro everything including front, middle, and rear lifts. 48inch mower deck and snow blower, weight box, wheel weights and chains, ez vac attachment, all manuals and sales brochure. Fenced the yard and really to big am thinking this is the year to get rid of. Anyone interested?
Tom does anyone know the part number for the hydraulic oil filter on the s-16?
dave pagano Interested in your tractor if you still have. please contact. Thank you.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: