deutz-allis lawn tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

deutz-allis lawn tractor

david looking for a deutz allis 1920 lawn mower parts
bontai Joe I am pretty sure that a Simplicity dealer could help you as they sold twins to the Allis line for several years. I'm not 100% sure, but it is definitely worth a try.
Jack Fulton The Deutz/Allis and Simplcity line are twins as reported. Look up any Simplicity and place a (7) prior to their number and you have D/A part. Most body parts now come in orange and you will have to paint them but all other parts are readily available. I purchase parts from Simplicity all the time....I am a one time Allis/Duetz/Allis Dealer....I presently have two 1920's and a vacuum bagger system w/PTO assembly to fit a 42-60" deck (rear mount) for sale....NEW.....
Frank Lewis have you sold your vacuum unit? does it come with the 3point hitch kit? If you ever come across the front bucket or rear tiller I'd be interesated too.thanks
Jack Fulton Yep..still have one left. contact me at 607-387-5135 I'll get you all the info and what else that goes with it.
Kathy Lantzy
My boss has a deutz allis 5215hst grooming mower and we have been looking for a gear box for the deck.If you know where we can get one could you please let me know. Thank you

carl I am looking for a deck belt for a D/A 1920 can antone help?
Jerry Kuffler I work on lawn mowers, recently someone brought me a Deutz-Allis, Model, 611 Special, to work on but I can find no reference to this model. Can anyone tell me more about this model? Where can I find repair manuals for this model?
Greg wood 5/31/05 - I recently bought a Deutz-Allis 1814 Sigma riding mower, 14 hp., hydro, with a 42 inch deck. I have ordered the belt, but I need the diagram for replacing the mower deck belt. I have done a lot of searching and found information on other Deutz-Allis models, but can't find any information on this specific model.
Does any one have the diagram or know where I might be able to find one. Thanks

dan
i need parts / service manual for a 1613 deutz allis lawn tractor.

Lincoln I am working on a Deutz-Allis Ultima 1920 and in need of a parts source. Any of you who have already walked this path. Please give me some leads.
David E. You have probably figured it out by now but I have the 1800 seris Deutz-Allis Sigma riding mower manual for the 1814. I just bought a used mower and the Operators Manual came with it. If you need information let me know.
Mike C Can someone please point out where the inline fuel filter is hiding on my 1920 Ultima? Thanks for any help.

Robert Hi. I have the same model tractor with a perfect manual. You've probably figured it out by now (a whole year later),but if you still want a copy of the diagram, I can help.

I have a request in return... do you have the maintenance guide for the Briggs motor? Having a little trouble with a basic component.

Cheers

Robert

Greg Gagnon I need to know the belt size for a Deutz Allis 616 Special with a 42" deck. Thank you!!!Routing description and picture would be great also. Mine broke and I have not idea how it goes back. Plus many pieces are missing from belt so measuring is not an option. THANKS!!
Warren Kay Hi I have Belt # for the 42" cut Deutz-Allis 616
Drive Belt = 71668066
Mower Blade = 71656147
I just bought an Owners manual for the 616 I think it mit show the belt set up for the deck.
You can call me at 775-751-8216 Give me a call if you get a chance Thanks
Warren Kay

Pat Vallimont I have a Deutz Allis 1814H Sigma lawn tractor. It has an Eaton 850 hydrostatic transaxle in it. I have broken the right housing, axle - B. The part cross references with a Simplicity part # 1702262. I am having a heck of a time finding this part. Eaton redesigned the transaxle in July of 1989, and replaced the transaxle with an 851 model. New parts for the 850 are no longer available. Is there anybody out there with a used right axle?
john t i have a 1920 deutz-allis it has the 60 inch cutting deck good motor and drive train i would like to sell cheap i live in southren ohio
Steve Farmer Looking for parts manual Deutz Allis 1817 with 52" deck. This is a 17hp Kohler Hydro.. Thanks
Waylon Hi:

You wouldn't have a Wiring drawing for this tractor would you?

I have the model deutz-allis Sigma 1814 which is the B&S twin 14 HP with a Hydrosatic Drive.

If so, could you please email me a copy.

Thanks,
Waylon

Coetta Buckallew Deutz Allis 616 Hydro, we are looking for the belt size. And if you have a pic of how it goes on. About 6 or 7 pulley's on the deck. Or is you know a site we can go to. Thank you so much for any help!
John I have a Deutiz-Allis 912 riding mower. I'm looking for a replacement mower deck as I can no longer weld the holes mine. I think it's a 38". Any suggestions?
bob f to john t: i am interested in your tractor. i would like to know your price and if it has a good pto clutch for the blades.
bob f does anybody have a wiring diagram for a deutz allis 1920??
jeffrey (moose) I just wanted to say hi and let anyone who needs to know that I have a 1817H 48 inch deck, blower, bagger, dozer blade, weights, tiller and service manuals that I will be selling the end of this year

email if you have questions

wayne I have a deutz allis 1814 and I am looking for the plate that goes under the steering gears that balences the steering arm. Mine is broke and needs replaced. Call me at 574-727-1647. any time.
thanks,
wayne
Indiana
ps.. Check out my latest biuld at;
pharos tribune-unique mower

Paul V Atchison Go to Simplicity Sunstar web page. The wiring diagram is identical.
Paul

Ryan Byrd If anyone needs parts for their tractors, I go www.sepw.com. Which is Small Engine Part Warehouse. I go there all the time. They carry simplicity parts, Brigg parts, Kohler parts, and many more. Plus the shipping isn't that bad. You can search for what parts you need and buy right online too. Or you can call to.
Ron Brooks WANTED:
ROTOR TILLER FOR A DEUTZ ALLIS 912 TRACTOR
FRONT OR REAR MOUNT.
I HAVE 612 TRACTOR MOWER DECK FOR PARTS
ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO A 912 DEUTZ ALLIS TRACTOR WITH A MOWER DECK. SUPPOSE TO NEED A IGNITION COIL BUT CAN'T PROVE THAT. HOW MUCH IS THE 912 WORTH?

Ron Brooks WANTED:
FRONT OR REAR MOUNT.
ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO A 912 DEUTZ ALLIS TRACTOR WITH A MOWER DECK. SUPPOSE TO NEED A IGNITION COIL BUT CAN'T PROVE THAT. HOW MUCH IS THE 912 WORTH?

Ron Brooks WANTED:
FRONT OR REAR MOUNT.

Ron Brooks WANTED:
FRONT OR REAR MOUNT.

Andy Hi i have a deutz allis 613 special and im looking for a snow blower attachment call me at 616 235 7096 if you can help Andy
Jerry Easley I have a Deutz Allis 1918 Ultima with 48in deck. I am trying to find a parts list with diagram to order parts. My current need is the number or size for the deck belt. The belt is a 1/2" double V or some call it a 1/2" AA.
Ron Brown Looking for Deutz-Allis 612 mower accessories, ie: grass bagger and attachments,snow blade, tire chains,weights,hub caps mower deck adjustment wheels, Right anti scalping load axle. mine is bent and will not adjust
Catherine We have a Deutz Allis 1613 lawn & garden tractor. I don't have a manual and need to know what type of oil (I think it's transmission oil) to put in the large white plastic pot type container on the left of the tractor. Thanks very much!
Craig Looking for: front mount blade or bucket for Deutz Allis 916 lawn tractor. Also might be interested in a replacement mowing deck for the same model.
Thanks!

Catherine I found a manual for our Deutz Allis 1613 lawn tractor online at the Simplicity website and now know what type of oil to use for the Hydro Reservoir. Mystery solved!
mamiller looking for carb for deutz-allis 1920 ultima it has a m20s kohler motor
Nick Anybody having starting problems with their 1920? I have a new battery. Some day's I try to start and the tractor won't start.Other day's the tractor starts perfect.
Rick Does anyone know where I can get parts? I'm looking for new belts, bearings, blades and rollers. Thanks
greg i own a deutz allis 1914 ultima. I have been looking for information, parts and manuals for it, but cant find any info. The only thing i found was that the 1914 model was only made one year in 1988. It has a 14hp magnum kohler that i need to rebuild or replace with a 20 horse. if anyone could help me i would appretiate it. thanks greg
ROB I HAVE A 1613, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ADJUST THE HYDRO? IT GOES FASTER IN REVERSE THAN FORWARD? MUST BE A ADJUSTMENT SCREW?? WHERE??
ROB I HAVE A 1613, ANYONE HAVE A BAGGER FOR THIS?
calvin hewitt i have a deutz 1816 48' deck the belt broke ineed a sketch showing how the belt goes on can any one help me.
Keith I have a simplicity 4212 Hydro (Deutz-Allis 612 Hydro) for parts. Snowblower, Snowplow, and chains. 847.927.6633
Ardell I need the fan (which was plastic) for my #613. Any ideas where to look?
Ardell (Correct email address)
Joe laforty Looking to find parts for a sprint Series 3610 Deutz-Allis Lawn Tractor.
Bill Hurley I have been getting my Duetz-Allis parts from:

JOHN SCHMIDT & SONS, INC.
1 316 445 2103

for years with great success. They are near Wichita, Kansas (about 6 miles west of Andale.

Pat Fields I need to find a manual and blades for Deutz-allis model 1313. Thank you.
Daniel F. Sherman I need a repair man.,parts man.and also a ignition key switch can anyone help me?
Ron Schmidt Lookin for Parts for Deutz Allis RGM 60, Drive belt, New blades, etc.

keith can you email me a copy of the mower belt diagram please

thanks

keith i need a diagram for mower deck belt on a 1816 can someone please email me a copy

thanks

Phil I purchased at auction a Duetz-allis 5215 with loader and belly mower / turf tires. When attaching the belly mower there seems to be very little clearance (1 inch lift). Is this normal / ok?
bill kelly FOR SALE lawn tractor deutz-allis
model 1814h/1816h
needs belt and tie rod other than that runs great
contact me at (309) 8535561 in ill.

200.00 as is thank you

Michael Breen I have a 1918 deutz allis that the rear pto makes a weird grinding noise. Is there any way you could help me with what i need to do to see what parts i need for this. The only thing i have put on the rear pto is a tiller. Thankyou for all your help
Joe I have been looking at a 1817 Sigma.
It appears to have been well used but not abused
Shows about 1,000 hours
Are parts available ???
Will I be able to get a snow Blade
Any information would be appreciated
Thanks Joe

JIM GOEPFERT i have an 18 hp tractor im parting out. had a 48 inch deck , i have the gear box but no deck. also have the rear pto assm. all parts good 267 - 498 - 8477
dennis garrett I need schematic wiring for duetz-allis 1918 ultima lawn mower tractor. It has aa 18hp. kohler eng.
Jim I need electrical schematic for a 1613 Deutz Allis lawn tractor
RON HURST I have a deutz-allis ultra1916 with a 48" mower deck. I am missing the drive shaft between the pto on the lawn tractor and the gearbox on the mower deck. Could anyone help? call Ron at 1-765-404-2033
RON HURST FOUND ONE, THANKS
abe kulynych if anyone has a 60 inch mower for a 1918/1920 for sale please call me, thank you abe
Doug Martin Hello, my first post on here. I just bought a nice Deutz Allis 1817 Signa that just needs deck belt, 50" deck. I paided $300.00. Is that a fair price? Thanks..Doug.
jerome caron bonjour,j,aimerais avoir les dimensions de la courroie qui fait tourner les lames sur la tondeuse vanguard 12 h.p.model fc1242h.merci.Jerome Caron.
Vinnie Arata I purchased a leaf rear mount PTO leaf Vac that came off of a Deutz Allis 1918. I would like an owners manual and like to know what other than a Simplicity Sunstar this vac will fit on. Thanks
DL Farm im looking for the pto set up for the rear of the 1920..and the 3 point set up..im in the charlottesville area of virgina
Don Houser I am selling my Deutz Allis 1920 ultima with a nice tiller if anyone is interested shoot me an offer,I use it to mow every week it has a 60" deck,,thanks Don
Larry Whitehead ME TOO!! Ron. If you find a source let me know Ito am having a lot of problems finding blades and parts.

TIM MERRITT i have a shaft driven gear box on this deck i would like to sell or trade for a mandrel and belt drive pulley for this... i have a simplicity mower im putting it on and dont have shaft drive on it, any help would be appreciated...thanks
573-772-9696

tim merritt the gear box and mandrel, or jack shaft i need is off a deutz-allis 1920 ultima, sorry for leaving that out of my other post, any help is appreciated

charles livermore can't find the length of mower deck belt.number on deck is 1691494 013231
Joe Heath Hi I have an RGM 60 grooming front mower on a Deutz allis tractor and I am looking for a gearbox to replace my worn out gear box.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: