Yamaha Riding mower YT3600

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Yamaha Riding mower YT3600

Al Stephens I am looking for a mower deck complete for this first year model by Yamaha. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Al

Tony Al, I have a YT3600 complete tractor in excellant condition for sale for $1495.00. This machine was a one owner who must have used it sparingly, it looks like it has less than 100 houirs of use. It's located in North Carolina.
Keith Jenigen Sorry I canthelp you, however I am looking for an engine for the same model. If I come across a deck I will notify you
K Jenigen

Mike i have a engine
Matthew Anyone have ignition parts for YT3600? Need a CDI box.
K Jenigen Yes. Brand new in the box. If interested let me know and I'll quote a price

Don I need an ignition switch for a YT3600. Anyone have one and, if so, what is the price?
Dann Barrera I am looking for a Mandrels assembly for a YT3600. Anyone have one or two and if so, what is the price? ASAP if possible...
Peter Mudry Looking for a drive belt .
Thanks............

paul howard I'm thinking of buying a used yt3600 in good condition, with snow blower.
Are manual, parts available??
should I just forget it?
Thanks for any input

Jeff
Need a drive belt for the blade shaft model:

LB-67 A-6

Can anyone help??

Brian Anyone know where I can get a fuel pump for a YT 3600?
Todd Danielson Yep, I need a fuel pump too.
Jerry Lat looking for routine maintenance pars for 3600M (air filter, fuel filter, blades, pto & blade belts, spark plug)...anyone know of source for these...
IrmaCsiszar I there. I have just moved in to a nice little farm. Alone with this deal l got this Yahamha Riding Mover is a Shaft Drive and Hydro OHV, in which I don't know what that meens. I there any way I can get a hold of a manuall for the machine. Pleace let me know for I have been cheeking the wed, with no findings.
Thank you.

Ted Pratt Does anyone have a drive belt for a YT3600? Do you know the length of the belt? Maybe I could find a similar length. Also looking for an air filter. Where can I find parts?
JAY I am thinking of parting out my YT3600. Anyone need any parts ?? Everything is good except the differential.
Massimo I looking for manual partr and maintenance of yamaha yt3600, it's very good tractor. Tank you.
Christopher L. Yeager Hi, I have a Yamaha YT3600 riding mower tractor Hydro Shaft Drive 36 inch cutting deck. The tractor runs and performs great! The overall condition, from a 1 to a 10, is 8. Does anybody know where I can purchase patrs for this tractor?

Also I'm going to be selling it soon. My daughter is college and it's costing me a lot of money. My asking price is $500.00 or best offer that reasonable. If interested, please e-mail at, tinman3259@yahoo.com.
Also any one that would have some information on getting parts for this tractor, please let me know. Thanks, Chris

scott percival This outfit in the U.K. seems to have all the parts for my YT3600...
http://www.cartersofswanwick.co.uk/index.php?pgdSubmenuID=35&parent=Mower+Parts

ron I need a flywheel cover, can anyone help?
Rattosh51 Places to find parts diagrams and parts are--
http://www.canns-bilco.com/store.asp?pid=18749&catid=19835

http://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha-lawn-tractor_model16702/

http://www.powersportspro.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/2/Yamaha.aspx

Brian I am looking for a starter for a YT3600 yamaha rider,engine model #'s are JA1.#'s on starter are 7KY-81800-00.
Tom Hetherington I have a YT 3600 . Did run excellent. needs ignition switch and possible ignition coil. No mower deck.
Joseph Drozd Have a Yamaha YT 3600 shaft drive Hydro OHV for sale. Has been a very reliable mower and now selling because moving to a retirement commnuity. In good condition but needs adjustment or new throttle cable. Asking $250 and you pick up.
Morganton, NC

Shawn You can still get many of the parts for your Yamaha mowers from a Yamaha motorcycle dealer, many dealers don't even know this. Just have your model and serial number when you go in. The only thing I haven't been able to find was the electric belt clutch. 2-1-2010
mina45 bonjour
je recherche de quoi changer ma boite de vitesse et le boitier de traction oupeux être trouver un artisan qui fabriquen les pièces
mercid'avance

rob dee looking for mower deck .... thank you all.....
brad i have parts brad 860 250-6934 yamhayt3600
KING I JUST PUT A NEW DECK BELT ON. MY OTHER ONE BROKE. I WENT TO A O'REILLY AUTO PARTS AND MATCHED UP A 65 IN. BELT. I PUT IT ON AND IT WON'T TIGHTEN UP. IT IS LOOSE. I'VE TRIED TO ADJUST IT OUT BUT WITH NO LUCK. I'M JUST NOT SURE IF I HAVE THE BELT ON RIGHT. ANY IDEAS FOR A DIAGRAM?
Kraugerud, Finn I am from Norway, and have a Yamaha YR 3600 mod-90
The top - locker of my Grass catcher part nr JA1R272020 have been crashed by an accident. Have someone this part / or are someone interested to sell one / it to an " Norwegian Viking "

Kraugerud, Finn I am from Norway, and have a Yamaha YR 3600 mod-90
The top - locker of my Grass catcher part nr JA1R272020 have been crashed by an accident. Have someone this part / or are someone interested to sell one / it to an " Norwegian Viking " Give me answears on Mail Kraug01@online.no

jerry I have a 1990 yt3600, hydrostatic drive fluid has probably never been changed or topped off. What type of fluid should I use? Thanks
Rudi Wolff Tractor is in good running condition. Already have 3 mowers, no room for this one. Location: Hudson Fl. 34667

S500.00

Rudi Wolff Tractor is in good running condition. Already have 3 mowers, no room for this one. Location: Hudson Fl. 34667

S500.00

Dario I'm looking for a wiring diagram of Yamaha YT3600.
Does anyone know where to find it?

John macquarrie My Yamaha YT3600 lawn mower starts up ok but only runs until carburator bowl empties.Could this be the fuel pump or something electrical.Totally confused.Please help.

AL I have a YT3600 yamaha Lawn tractor for parts
Eric Selling Yamaha yt3600. Runs fine except the PTO clutch is out. Mowed great until last week when PTO quit working. North central Minnesota.
Richard Looking to purchase a yamaha lawn tractor. Yamaha Models YT3600, YT5700, YT6700 and YT6800. Will consider a model to restore. Let me know if you have one. Thanks
garry Require PTO clutch assembly for YT3600 Yamaha ride lawnmower. Yamaha part nbr JE8-52340-000-00.

Douglas I have a YT3600. I am selling parts from the mower. The Motor turns off but no spark. I am unable to find the electronic components so I am parting the mower out. If your interesed please contact me. Thak you for your time.
Chris Anyone know where I can get parts for the leaf attachment? I need the plastic tube from the deck to the bagger
Stephen I can help anyone needing Yamaha Lawn tractor parts...just email us your model and parts required and we will assist you, we ship parts worldwide.
Stephen
YamahaGenuineParts.com

Julia wang Dear Sir/Madam,
Have a nice day.
This is Julia from xingjia company,China.Our factory is founded in 1997,specialized in manufacturing PTO clutch for lawn mower.Abundant experience and high-class equipment is the biggest advantage of us.
We are the only one supplier of PTO clutch in China,and we can guarantee that all of our products are high quality&low price.
Any requirement,pls feel free to contact me.Many thanks.
Julia wang

timber i am having trouble starting my mower and if i hot wirere it the pto does not work any sugestions
Rick have complete mower,motor runs quiet,cranked today with carb cleaner,good parts mower near charlotte nc..make offer
davd thornton
Re: Yamaha Riding mower YT3600

Does anyone know the valve claearnce on the yt 3600, I have a nice one but it is running rough, carb is clean. plug is new but it almost cuts off when PTO is engaged. HELP!!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: