Reasonable price for Roper 16T???

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Reasonable price for Roper 16T???

Jay Hi all, I am considering buying a ~1977 Roper 16T garden tractor that has a B&S 16 HP which was rebuilt in 1997. The tractor comes with a snowblower attachment. The seller is taking offers but I really don't know what to offer him for it. The reason I want this machine is I have a 'dead' 1981 Roper 20T as the Onan engine is over $2000 to repair. I have 2 decks, a blade, a snowblower, a 3pt hitch for the tractor, and a pull behind tiller. I know that the other tractor has a deck and a snow blower so the tiller shouldn't be too hard to attach but again, what is a reasonable offer to make realizing that parts aren't as readily available, there is no warranty, it's over 20 years old, I could buy a new tractor for a few thousand, etc. Not that it makes much difference, but I am also in Canada so I don't know if $500 for the tractor is equivalent here as it is in the US. I am thinking more of a couple of hundred tops but any insight, suggestions would be greatly appreciated ASAP.
Thanks,
Jay

Ed Jay

The condition of roper& snowblower will set value with collector in mind. If parts are needed it will be challenge with cross reference and nla of many items. I have Roper 11 that has very little
use.

Good luck,
Ed

Jay Thanks Ed, but I posted this in August 2003.
wayne hello.im not sure what the reasonable price would be.but im interested in your 20hp.i have 1 to,and a 18t,about the same yr as yours.im curious to whats wrong with the 20t,and if your intersested in selling it.im in nova scotia. can you email me back and tell me your answer.

thanks.

ed
Re: Reasonable price for Roper 16T???

i would pay good money as i am a collector of these, just the headlight section of grill will bring a few hundred bucks. how much for the 20t

Diego We have a "Roper 16T" model T 5328cr and trying to find parts for it. It works! Would like to know
where I can find parts for it, including a manual,
and the muffler is worn.
Thank you for any info you may have...

Diego We have a "Roper 16T" model T 6328cr and trying to find parts for it. It works! Would like to know
and the muffler is worn.

Diego We have a "Roper 16T" Tractor, model T 6328cr and trying to find parts for it. It works! Would like to know
and the muffler is worn.

A Hoffner I have a 16T roper for sale with mower deck, snow blower and snow plow. $800.
shawn porter hi there i have a 16t ropper with a snow blower what is the drive belt size for the snow blower and is it a Bs belt no one can tell me thanks shawn
Peter V (belgum,europe)
Re: Reasonable price for Roper 16T???

Hi Guys,

since three day's i own a RT16T roper mower. It is a beautifull machine; but it wont run.
The gasoline doesnt go in the carburator. anyone an idea?
tnx very much for the support;

peter

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: