gilson tiller belt set up for five hp tiller.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

gilson tiller belt set up for five hp tiller.

william bacon sorry to ask such a dumb question but someone has taken my tiller apart for me and left. im kinda at a loss for what had wheels and where the pullys went. ive had a few tries at putting it right but have come up kinda awkward in the result. a picture perhaps? any help would be appriciated at this point as all my advisors have offered all they can-just about everyones a expert at rototiller repair in these part,it seems, but it still wont fly imagine that. thanks for listening have a good day adios--- will
Jon test
Jon test
Jon test
Jon test
Fred Wagoner Jr. I am looking for a Gilson five horse belt setup also.
J Sweet Guys
I have a 5 hp rear tine gilson model # 51176 that I can e-mail some picks of the drive side. I'll trade you. I need the drive belt part numbers, tine drive is ok but fwd,rvr is missing and I have no manual.

j freckelton Hi I am also looking for imformation on Gilson Tiller 5 hp model 51097 44834. Some one ahs ataken thias apart reverse belt needs replacing & i am looking for information on how the throttel is connected as the motor works but the bladers now only turn very slowly, any information or pictures would be helpful. I can also email pictures of the machine as it has been put together if this helps anyone
david mcgonigle i have the original manual with the part num
MIKE CAITO I have a gilson tiller model #51148c and am looking for the part number for the tine drive belt, I have no manual. Please Help
C Murray I went to replace my belts- and seem to have forgotten how the pattern. Do you have a diagram - I do not have an owner's manual.
cmurray I am in need of the belt set up for 5 hp rear tine Gilson tiller; does anyone have a drawing- there are two belts.
steve hi i have a gilson 5hp model # 51134d i would like to know if anyone has picture of belt setup and belt sizes thanks please email me back at

stingen70 I see i'm not the only one with a dilema about reinstalling belts, I have aquired a Gilson rear tine tiller, model 51176 47549, in excellent shape. i did have it rnning for a short time this past fall, knowing that i was gonna pull the carb, i took the belts off too, and due to my stupidty, i never took any pics of the alignment. I'd love to see these pics of the belts. Thanks Del
Willi Funny enough, I just picked up an old Gilson tiller 5 HP Model 51182 48247 with the belts missing. Does anybody have any idea of the size belts that this machine requires?

Adell Gwyn I have the same model 51176 that I need a picture of how the belts goes on. The belts broke and I can't figure out how to put them back. A picture would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance!!!!

teddy combs evidently the engieers at gilson wanted to drive their customers crazy trying to put belts ontheir tillers i'mworking on a 51176 i as well need apicture of belt diagram thank you
Re: gilson tiller belt set up for five hp tiller.

Tim burnette Does anyone have a manual and parts list for the 51134 45917 5hp rear tine?
bill need a belt diagram for a gilson 5hp b/s #5117 please in reply about gilson tiller thank you
bill need a belt diagram for a gilson 5hp b/s #51175
tom I need the size of the belts and the numbers of the belts. The mod.#is 5113445917 Thank you
rick botkin i also would need the front drive & rear belt sizes mod. # gil 1575 e thanks
marty schlereth hate to jump on the band wagon but Im having the same belt installation trouble to my 51134 need manual owners r pictures thanks Marty

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.