1995 montgomery ward signture 2000 elite, Model#?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1995 montgomery ward signture 2000 elite, Model#?

Kevin Hi,

I bought this second hand. The Model and serial # fell off. I called MTD for a model# and I think they gave me a MFG code instead. It's 135M670G088.

Anyone have any idea what model # it is?

1995 Signature 2000 Elite
14.5 HP B&S 42" deck, 7 speed Transmatic transmision.

It's real difficult getting parts without the model #.

Kevin Yes, It's made by MTD.

Mine is a 14.5/42. Briggs and Stratton has parts guides online. This is very helpful. I did order the Owners and parts manuals from MTD. They're xerox copies for 3 models in 1 manual. I haven't referenced any parts off the manuals yet so I can't comment how good they are. Small engine repair shops will usually service MTD tractors. Go to Briggs and Stratton.com and look for a dealer near you.

Good Luck.

Dave Kevin, thanks for the information. How did you order the owner's and parts manual from MTD and how much did they cost. I am helping a friend of mine try to fix up this old clunker and am trying to do it at the least amount of expense. Thanks a bunch for your help! I hope all is well.
Kevin Hi,

I bought this second hand. The Model and serial # fell off. I called MTD for a model# and I think they gave me a MFG code instead. It's 135M670G088.

Anyone have any idea what model # it is?

1995 Signature 2000 Elite
14.5 HP B&S 42" deck, 7 speed Transmatic transmision.

It's real difficult getting parts without the model #.

Jack Dhillon you can use TMO 3200003 as a Wards model number,only difference is this has a 14HP engine instead of a 14.5HP. the number 135M670G088 is a 670 series and a 42" deck which is simular
Bob Bender Its TMO-3214509
Kevin Rowe Thank you very much.
john I am looking for the procedure for obtaining an owners manual for the Mongomery Ward's Signature 2000 elite mower, model number TMO-3200003. Could anyone out there help me please??
Kevin Contact MTD with the model # and they'll sell you one. Go to their website for contact information.
Charley I have a signature series 2000 18/42 7 the serial # is worn off from beneath the seat and the model #TMO300000A/E061H1 from another reply does'nt come up? I'd like to be able to purchase parts or a parts list or manual anything!Thanks
Sam I have a 95/96, 14.5/42 7 speed and I need to find repair manuals. Model # plate missing and not sure what number is. Please help. Thanks.
sara merando I lost my owners manual to our 1995 montgomery ward signature 2000 elite series lawn tractor. I am in need of a blade pulley but no one can help me without a part number.any suggestions are welcome. thank you.
philippe I need an owners manuals and parts list , can you help me ?
philippe I need an owners manuals and parts list for the model TMO : 3214509, can you help me ?
Johnny Holle Need a mower belt for model TMO-3200003 MFG code 1H053H10012
ken I have a Operating Manual for Montgomery Ward 42" Lawn Tractor Model No TMO-3214509 14.5 HP OHV it does not state the year. I need a electrical diagram for the 14.5 engine including the seloid valve on the carb bowl. We could trade copies or I could copy mine and mail for $15.00 It is 31 pages.
Geo the wife bought the mower before we met, I found a TMO 3728109 with 115328C088 under that, and a serial number of 1F205K50295. I need a few parts for it. It runs great, but some of the extras are going?

tony i have a signature 2000 18hp/42" cut.
model# is tmo3100002
ser.# is 1d213h20097

i hope this is some help for you

Papa -D What's the worth of the 1995 Signature 2000 w/BS 14.5 HP. Needs work, nothing major.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: