Co-op Lawn Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Co-op Lawn Tractor

Bill I have an 11HP 38" Co-op Rider. I am having trouble with the steering gears. The tractor won't turn left. The guys at the local Co-op are having trouble finding out who manufactured the mower. If anyone has any information about this mower or where I could get a manual or even order the steering parts it would be greatly appreciated.
john I have the identical rider (turf trac) with a broken belt and can't find any information on it either. I would appreciate any information you have. TY
Daryl I found your posting today when looking for parts for my Co-op 38" 11HP. It is a model #133-668-502. Apparently it is made by MTD. I found one on E-bay. The MTD one is orange instead of green.

Anyway, when I inherited the rider I also got diagrams with parts lists. I've put them on a website http://prairieturtle.ca/tractor if you need them.

Josh I was just recently given a 12.5hp 42inch cut Co-op. I have not been able to locate a serial number on the machine yet and was hoping someone would have some kind of info. The tractor runs just needs some TLC.
Matt Please can someone tell me what size blades I need for my older Turf Trac 18hp lawn tractor and where I can get them? Thanks.
JR Oops! Google Chrome could not find prairieturtle.ca
Dan My CO-OP 14.5 hp 42" is made by AYP(American Yard Products). Many Sears models are made by AYP. I was able to get parts thru Jacks Small Engines and e-Bay. Mine has an info sticker near battery box under the seat on the body on left side. All the parts are still available because they fit many models made by AYP. Mine had loose steering also.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: