jacobsen gt-14 garden tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

jacobsen gt-14 garden tractor

jason gartner hey,i wanted to know where i can find some accesories for my jacobsen gt-14,such as a plow for the front and 3-point hitch or anything else.it does have hydraulics for the mower lift.-Jason,thanx so much
AndreaMacKInnon I used to work for a Textron distributor. Textron sold their lawn and garden line about ten years ago to Homelight, which in turn was taken over by John Deere. You could try your local John Deere distributor. If they have a service guy that has been with the company for a few years, he should be able to direct you.
Pete Gada I have a 1971 Homelight tractor with an AC deck and PTO driven vacuum. I need the two blower housing's Inlet half PN #LM-16057-97.....Blower housing blower half PN # LM-16058-00 and the fan assy PN #LM-01230-15. These are Homelight part numbers. Could anyone tell me how I can get these parts? Thanks,

Pete Gada

Dennis Ireland Hellow,this might help.I have a GT14 hydro Jacobsen,year 1982.I bought a John Deere plow at an auction for $100.CAN.The #isGX1018X100852 it fit on my tractor like a glove.There is some fabricating on the front hanger,if I can do it anyone can.The plow was new 46 inches wide,14 inches tall,it works great. Good Luck Dennis
Bob Morton I have a Jacobsen 53300 Hydro GT 14 with a winter cab, a 42" snowblower and a 42" mower deck. Its condition is excellent, from the tires to the paint job. It has always been stored indoors and has very few hours on it (although an hours meter is not on it). My neighbor wants to buy it but I have no idea of its value as it was given to me by a friend who moved to Southern California. Any ideas?
Alan J. Swanson I have just aquired a Ford LGT-145 lawn tractor, (not sure what year but its an oldie). I am told that Jocobsen implements will fit these tractors. Does anyone know this to be the case and where I can possible obtain a mower deck and plow for winter? Any input will be appreiated.
Jason Hi,
Are you still looking for a Jacobsen plow. I have a nice plow with all mounting accessories that I removed from a Jacobsen GT14. I was going to list it later in the season on Ebay with a stating bid of 175.00 plus shipping. You can have it for that price if interested. It is in very good condition. Let me know and I’ll send photo’s.

Rich at

Rich Hi,
Are you still looking for a Jacobsen plow. I have a nice plow with all mounting accessories that I removed from a Jacobsen GT14. I was going to list it later in the season on Ebay with a stating bid of 175.00 plus shipping. You can have it for that price if interested. It is in very good condition. Let me know and I’ll send photo’s.

Rich at

earl cheuvront i am looking for a owners manual,repair manual for a jacobsen gt 14 hydro with kohler engine # 53300
Todd i am having trouble trying to find a repair manual or parts diagrams for 1974 jacobsen GT14 any ideas on locating one ?
erik Looking for drive shaft and brass bushing for a GT14. Anybody have one or a lead on one?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: