GILSON 18 H.P. GARDEN TRACTOR

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

GILSON 18 H.P. GARDEN TRACTOR

RUSSELL BLUNDELL I HAVE A 18 H.P. GILSON TRACTOR I AM LOOKING FOR A SERVICE MANUEL ON THE TRACTOR AND ALSO IT HAS A 42" CUT MOWER DECK AND HAS THREE BLADES. I NEED THE CENTER BLADE SPINDAL & BEARING & THE DOUBLE PULLEY ON
Jim (WV) If you go to the top of this page, select "tractor manuals", then select "other tractors" from the menu on the right side, type in Gilson 18HP, it will provide you with a list of manuals. The url below has parts for many tractors, you might do a search there.

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/index.html

Good Luck :)
Jim

RUSSELL BLUNDELL THE MODEL # FOR THE TRACTOR IS 53054 THE MODEL # FOR THE 42" MOWER DECK IS 63684. I HAVE A PART # FOR THE SPINDAL & BEARINGS. THEY CALL IT A COMPLETE COIL ASSEMBLY PART # 74-0082
Ted Buriak Try Ray's Mower Shop, Boyertown, PA. He has almost everything there. I went to him when I had to rebuild my mower deck for my 18HP Gilson (GT18HE). He may even have a website, raysmowershop.com. Good luck.
MIKE NICHOLS I have a Gilson I believe to be a 1977 it looks
like a super eight 'hydro 16' I found on the web. model
#53077-44692.It has a slipping hydro static drive
w/a16 hp b&s side shaft.I am not sure weather to
fix it or sell it reasonable 330-464-7630
wooster ohio

Vicki We bought a Montgomery Wards 16 Twin 656cc Hydro Static from a repair shop. It has everything. But an owners Manual. It is belived to be a Gilson. Model # GIL 33421A. Any ideas where we can find the manual. We have no idea how to put on all the extra attachments.
Thank You

Ron I need a manuel for a Montgomery Ward Gilson 16 twin or 16 cast iron briggs hydrostatic with lift all i reall need is what picks up the mower deck is it a chain ? rod? can someone help me with a picture or a manuel?
Thanks
Ron

lon I have a gilson lawn tractor, 18 h.p. I don,t know what year! and need the center spindal for a 48" deck, can you help me find parts.
Angela Fedder I own a hydrolic Gilson Garden tractor and I need the transmition bolt, the spring inside of it, and the valve-all located where you refill the trany fluid. I have no idea where to look for these parts and I could use some guidance. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any suggestions or parts for sale.
adrian morin hi i have gilson 18 hp twin briggs tractor , hydro drive , 42 ' deck , where do i look for the model # of the tractor , is there a model # on the deck ? and where , any help would be appreciated i need parts & a manuel thanks adrian
al gibson i need to find a manual to fix.i do not know the year so any help would help me.thanks
al gibson i need help with finding a gilson manual.i do not know the year of my mower,but it is 16hp hydrostatic with hydraolics.any help would be appreciated.
Jack Mullenmaster I have a Gilson YT 16 H that I acquired 5 years ago. I find the tractor to be a great machine and have used it extensivly. The Horizontaly opposed 16HP briggs swallowed a valve a couple of years ago and I replaced it with a V-twin Briggs of 21 hp, bolted right up except for muffler, but a little welding solved that problem. Machine works GREAT, but I have some doubts about how the mower deck (42 inch) is supposed to be attached and set up. I also have found that there are a lot of attachments that were available, and I would like to find a list of those. Manuals for the tractor, and attachments would be appreciated. Thanks -Jack-
green machine
Re: GILSON 18 H.P. GARDEN TRACTOR

i am looking to buy a 18hp gilson mower can anyone help? I have a 11hp gilson green one=. see pic

greenmachine
Re: GILSON 18 H.P. GARDEN TRACTOR

I have a green one also can you tellme about it. need the manual also thanks Bj

Rob Ross Finally glad to find some one out there with Gilson. Picked up what I think is one from the early 70's but needs a hood. Haven't taken the time to check model #'s yet. Anyone out there know of a source for body parts? This Gilson is amazing with round fenders and wide rear end! Ross
ROBB YOU CAN CONTACT TORO/WHEELHORSE WHO BOUGHT LAWNBOY WHO BOUGHT GILSON... OR YOU CAN JOIN ANY OF THE 3 WARDS/GILSON GROUPS ON YAHOO AN GO THROUGH THE SIGN UP PROCESS "VERY SIMPLE" THEN AFTER APPROVED GO THROUGH THE FILE SECTIONS...GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS ON OWNING A REAL HOSS OF A TRACTOR!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GilsonCollectors/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gilsontractorgroup/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/montgomerywardsgilsontractors/

Ben Lebron I have the hood you need for that Gilson,I have one too and im looking for a 5speed rearend for that if ya can help that would be great,thanks Ben
Lyle Lee I belive I have a FF24 Gilson Garden Tractor. The machine I have is a hydrost, had a 18 horse Briggs,50 or 60 inch deck? very large machine that has the craftman signs on it, 3 point hitch,hyd deck, Would like to talk to someone about this machine Can get ahold of me at this number 660-734-1986.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractor / Garden Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: