"Quick mfg. Inc"

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

"Quick mfg. Inc"

Rene' Thibault I have an old lawn tractor & I need parts to restore it. All I have to go by is name plate which I found.
QUICK MFG. INC.
"The House of Power"
Springfield Ohio
Model 64T-6
Does anybody have any info?

Bob Clemmer I have a 65 TE10.I need to find a belt lay out diagram mine runs in reverse in 1-4 and forward in R if any one can help email me.
Rene Thibault That happened to me when I first put the tractor together. I believe all I did was to flip the belt around on the motor pulley.
Rene' Thibault I have an old lawn tractor & I need parts to restore it. All I have to go by is name plate which I found.
QUICK MFG. INC.
"The House of Power"
Springfield Ohio
Model 64T-6
Does anybody have any info?

RICK THE MASON have similar tractor, my tag reads: model 62 TE 7,I think the "62" stands for model year (1962) the "T" I'm not sure about. the "E" could be electric start. (has starter/generator) the "7" may denote horsepower, (7h.p. kohler engine) saw sales brochure for springfield on e-bay. not much info available for these tractors. bought mine at tag sale for $20.00 (pretty rough) was able to match paint color from original paint under decal. ("36" decal on each side of hood denotes mower deck width.) mower deck missing from tractor. plan to post pictures on web site soon.
John A Bukovatz I have a 63TE model tractor. Have you found anymore information on these tractors?
pat just bought at aution a 65t6 1044. only got the front& rear axles and steering whel& gears.
Bob Hockenberry Just recently acquired what i think is a complete
Bob Hockenberry Just recently acquired what i think is a complete set of illustrated parts and maintance instructions for all Springfield equipment, have all the information you need for your 65TE-10. E-mail me if you still need
Nate richardson i got a snow blower from Quick mfg. Inc and i cant find any parts does anyone know where i can get some
Robert Lenderman I have a Springfield Garden Tiller made about the same time. I have serched for the Company but they must be out of business. I wanted to check the price of parts for the transmission.
J Sharp I have a springfield 36 w/ mower deck model 63T-6 also and I need a original manual for the tractor if anyone can help out would be willing to pay or send pictures of an restored tractor I would appreciate this because I want to restore this to original
Dan Winchester i have a springfield 65te10 kohler with grader blade and mower deck for
Dan Winchester i have a springfield 65te10 kohler with grader blade and mower deck for
Loren Guernsey i have a springfield model 66te-10 lawn tractor i need something that tells me how to hook up the voltage regulator if anyone could help i would be greatful thanks
Dan O'Connor I am lookibng to by a Quick 2 wheel self propelled with sickle bar for $200..is that a good deal and how do they compare to the david bradleys?
Vic I have a rototiller model 325, serial 5715, looks like a briggs & stratton 3hp motor, anyone with any ideas?
Gene Ferrell We have a small riding mower with decal: "SPRINGFIELD" PRODUCT OF QUICK MANUFACTURING, INC. with VS1100 Clinton engine,3.5 h.p. If you find out any information on this mower I would appreciate it if you would email me @ I found the serial number on the rear by the seat that says 357A.
Andy Talbott I have a Springfield 63TE purchased from the original owner. It came with a complete owners manual showing belt configuration and a full original parts list for all areas. It is in great condition, however, last winter I did repaint it and repair some metal tears in the hood and fender. It has a working mower deck and runs amazing. Would you believe I got it for $75.00. Several years back, the previous owner had the motor replaced through a Springfield Dealer ( I have all the paper work) and it now looks exactly the same but has electronic ignition.
If I can help or answer any questions. Please ask. I would love to find a snow blade attachment if anyone has one.

Thanks...

Jim Fairbank I recently bought a green and white Springfield "35" with a tag on the back that reads Quick mfg inc The house of power, Springfield, Ohio. model 63d serial #12944 . I want to restore it and I need any information I could get? Write me back if you can help. Thanks Jim
jerry freeman i have a springfield model#359-a lawn mower,restoring at this time, does enybody have eny info on this mower mfg by quick mfg.eny respose please use quick mfg as subject as i delete eny mail i do not know. thanks jerry freeman russellville arkansas
Ron Hi there! I recently bought an old red Springfield tractor.The information on it reads: Model 63TE-7.Serial No. 2800. Can anyone give me any information on it??
Mark Banx s I'm looking for the steering gears for a 1963 Springfeild garden Tractor. Model # is TE6. If any knows where I could locate the Fan gear and the gear on the steering wheel I would appreciate an e-mail. If you have one for sale let me know what you are looking to get for it. It would be great to get this driving again!!
Thanks in advance

Ryan
Re: "Quick mfg. Inc"

I'm considering purchasing a Springfield 30 with a 10 h.p. Kohler, which I know very little about, that runs, but needs some repair. It comes with a snow blade, weights, and a box of spare/miscellaneous parts and it costs $200.00. I know next to nothing about these tractors and have not been able to find any information about this particular model. If anyone could help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd be especially interested in any information about maintenance diagrams.
Thanks to anyone who could help!

Mike I have a a "Springfield 25". Its a very small lawn tractor from the early 1960s. I'm restoring it but I'm missing the Engine Cover. Its a cosmetic part but it makes the tractor complete.
If you know where I can get it, please let me know. Thanks

Jon I have a springfield model LT525 serial number 23281 if You have any info please let me know thankyou Jon
Please email to

eddie i have an old riding mower plate has quick mfg co mdl number is 357a sereal number is c-7613 i would like any info on this mower the age of the mower and maybe if it was made for another co like montgomery ward of westeren auto

randy springfield tractors were made from 61-66 when they were bought out after a nasty lawsuit by toro. serial numbers are as this: ex. 64TME7.... the "65" is the year it was made. "T" stands for it was shipped as tractor only. "M" means it came with a rotary mower deck. "E" means it had the optional electric start. the last number at the end in this case "7", stands for the size of the engine, usually was a briggs & stratton, tecumesh, or kohler w/ springfield tractors. Theyr great machines...good luck!
Rex Just acquired a Quick Mfg. Inc. Model 62TE Serial # 1225 going to try to restore it.mostly complete dont think it has original hood or motor. Could use belt routing diagram if anyone has one dont know if all were made the same
richard shirk
I would appriciate any brochures, manuels or paperwork on these tractors. I would be happy to pay for time and postage. thanks richard

Joseph Belzer

I have three of these cool tractors. I have 36 with a kohler, and i have two 25's ones a 59 an the other a 60 one has a briggs and the other clinton. im yet to mow with the 36 but the little 25's have really nice cut and can practically turn on a dime.

Joseph Belzer

I have three of these cool tractors. I have 36 with a kohler, and i have two 25's ones a 59 an the other a 60 one has a briggs and the other clinton. im yet to mow with the 36 but the little 25's have really nice cut and can practically turn on a dime.

Paul E Ritchie I have 60's walk behind tiller with a 3hp briggs
need the belt size & diagram of belt for the reverse. still & starts great but have not had the reverse belt on for years and have forget how it gos. Thanks for any good soul who can help me.

Paul E Ritchie On that 60's 3hp tiller i forgot to give the model # 425R Thanks Paul Ritchie
johncgonzales i have small spring field serial 21397 model lt. 525-e need carb can anyone help with information to get part's 5.hr 3speed or manual?
john forse looking for belt diagram for my 357a springfield mini tractor also any informatin on gettin decals new old stock to complete my restoration on this little rider. Thankyou tractor crazy
john forse
looking for a belt diagram for my 357a springfield this mini tractor is identical toa rugg

Gary Edler I am searching for the large brass gear that mounts on the tine shaft for the Springfield Model 60T rototiller manufactured by Quick Manufacturing. Has anyone had any luck locating parts? If so could you please let me know where you found them. Thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Lawn Tractors / Garden Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: